end of financial year

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Paul Jones, Jun 17, 2003.

  1. Paul Jones

    Paul Jones Guest

    Any on-line bike shops having end of financial year clearances / sales??

    Paul

    Tags:

  2. Ahmed

    Ahmed Guest

    You can always try Kmart..:)

    It seems that most bike shops have crazy "run out" sales just after the beginning of the year. But,
    some bike shops also seem to have sales throughout the year (do a search of the web). The only other
    place I can think of that might have a clearance sale is Rebel Sports, though I would prefer to buy
    a bike from a bike shop...

    "Paul Jones" <"katpaul"@dodo.com.au(nospam)> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Any on-line bike shops having end of financial year clearances / sales??
    >
    > Paul

  3. D&M Johnston

    D&M Johnston Guest

    "Paul Jones" <"katpaul"@dodo.com.au(nospam)> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Any on-line bike shops having end of financial year clearances / sales??
    >
    > Paul

    If in Sydney.....try http://www.cheekymonkey.com.au

    They are in Pitt street just before Eddy Avenue (central station) on the left heading south....

    I haven't bought anything yet from there but have had a browse and the guys seem quite friendly and
    helpfull. They have a sale from 10am onwards this Saturday 21st I beleive .

    I wish I could go but gotta work..........."bugger"!!

    goodluck

    DJ

  4. Ideal

    Ideal Guest

    You could make an offer for all the stock of one Perth CBD shop which went under earlier this month,
    the creditors will be very happy :) Actually on that subject in the first quarter of 2003 , 200 IBD
    (bikeshops) closed their doors in the US.

    Paul Jones wrote:
    > Any on-line bike shops having end of financial year clearances / sales??
    >
    > Paul

  5. Till

    Till Guest

    IDEAL <[email protected]> wrote:
    > You could make an offer for all the stock of one Perth CBD shop which went under earlier this
    > month, the creditors will be very happy :) Actually on that subject in the first quarter of 2003 ,
    > 200 IBD (bikeshops) closed their doors in the US.

    Yeah sigh =\ RIP Gordos!

    They very recently completed a custom tourer, the frame was made by Quantum in North Perth, and they
    helped me pick out the compenents and build it for me, its a fab bike =).

    Im sure they will be missed! (By people other than the creditors as well)

    till