end of financial year

Paul Jones

Guest
Any on-line bike shops having end of financial year clearances / sales??

Paul

You can always try Kmart..:)

It seems that most bike shops have crazy "run out" sales just after the beginning of the year. But,
some bike shops also seem to have sales throughout the year (do a search of the web). The only other
place I can think of that might have a clearance sale is Rebel Sports, though I would prefer to buy
a bike from a bike shop...

"Paul Jones" <"katpaul"@dodo.com.au(nospam)> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Any on-line bike shops having end of financial year clearances / sales??
>
> Paul

"Paul Jones" <"katpaul"@dodo.com.au(nospam)> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Any on-line bike shops having end of financial year clearances / sales??
>
> Paul

If in Sydney.....try http://www.cheekymonkey.com.au

They are in Pitt street just before Eddy Avenue (central station) on the left heading south....

I haven't bought anything yet from there but have had a browse and the guys seem quite friendly and
helpfull. They have a sale from 10am onwards this Saturday 21st I beleive .

I wish I could go but gotta work..........."bugger"!!

goodluck

DJ

You could make an offer for all the stock of one Perth CBD shop which went under earlier this month,
the creditors will be very happy :) Actually on that subject in the first quarter of 2003 , 200 IBD
(bikeshops) closed their doors in the US.

IDEAL <[email protected]> wrote:
> You could make an offer for all the stock of one Perth CBD shop which went under earlier this
> month, the creditors will be very happy :) Actually on that subject in the first quarter of 2003 ,
> 200 IBD (bikeshops) closed their doors in the US.

Yeah sigh =\ RIP Gordos!

They very recently completed a custom tourer, the frame was made by Quantum in North Perth, and they
helped me pick out the compenents and build it for me, its a fab bike =).

Im sure they will be missed! (By people other than the creditors as well)

till