Endura Thermastat winter bib longs

In message <[email protected]>, triandrun
<[email protected]> writes
>Steven Briggs <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> In message <[email protected]>, triandrun
>> <[email protected]> writes
>> >Anyone got a pair of these and recommend them?
>>
>> Yes and Yes.
>>
>> Hopefully won't need them for a few weeks yet though.
>
>Thanks Steven. They keep you pretty warm then?

Toasty.

They're great it less than about 8C, otherwise something lighter will
do.The rubberised shins are great, especially for winter mountain biking with water being thrown up
all the place.

Now can we have a proper winter please, with lots on snow, ice and frost?
--
Steven Briggs

> Now can we have a proper winter please, with lots on snow, ice and frost? Steven Briggs

Are you sure? I like snow & stuff for skiing on, but I've fallen off my road bike a few times when
hitting black ice. 4 layers of clothes & still got grazed on thigh. I was on the ground so fast I
didn't even get to put my arm out to break my fall, (and possibly my wrist &/or collar bone!).

I must say, I do like the warm weather we had up 'til this week.

Niv.

In message <[email protected]>, Niv
<niv**SPAM_OFF**@ntlworld.com> writes
>> Now can we have a proper winter please, with lots on snow, ice and frost? Steven Briggs
>
>Are you sure? I like snow & stuff for skiing on, but I've fallen off my road bike a few times when
>hitting black ice. 4 layers of clothes & still got grazed on thigh. I was on the ground so fast I
>didn't even get to put my arm out to break my fall, (and possibly my wrist &/or collar bone!).
>
>I must say, I do like the warm weather we had up 'til this week.
>
>Niv.

Ah well you see, I wasn't thinking on-road. Snow + Ice + cold sunny winter days makes a fantastic,
challenging day out off-road in the hills. Probably involve several ground-**** interface moments,
but crunching tyre tracks though virgin snow is great fun.

--
Steven Briggs

"Steven Briggs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In message <[email protected]>, Niv
> <niv**SPAM_OFF**@ntlworld.com> writes
> >> Now can we have a proper winter please, with lots on snow, ice and frost? Steven Briggs
> >
> >Are you sure? I like snow & stuff for skiing on, but I've fallen off my road bike a few times
> >when hitting black ice. 4 layers of clothes & still got
grazed
> >on thigh. I was on the ground so fast I didn't even get to put my arm out to break
my
> >fall, (and possibly my wrist &/or collar bone!).
> >
> >I must say, I do like the warm weather we had up 'til this week.
> >
> >Niv.
> >
> Ah well you see, I wasn't thinking on-road. Snow + Ice + cold sunny winter days makes a fantastic,
> challenging day out off-road in the hills. Probably involve several ground-**** interface moments,
> but crunching tyre tracks though virgin snow is great fun.
>

> --
> Steven Briggs

Anybody have a URL for these, they sound just what I'm looking for.

--
Mark (MSA)

Bike shop assistant... "We couldn't repair your brakes, so we made your horn louder"!

MSA wrote:

> "Steven Briggs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > In message <[email protected]>, Niv
> > <niv**SPAM_OFF**@ntlworld.com> writes
> > >
> > >Are you sure? I like snow & stuff for skiing on, but I've fallen off my road bike a few times
> > >when hitting black ice. 4 layers of clothes & still got
> grazed
> > >on thigh. I was on the ground so fast I didn't even get to put my arm out to break
> my
> > >fall, (and possibly my wrist &/or collar bone!).
> > >
> > >I must say, I do like the warm weather we had up 'til this week.
> > >
> > >Niv.
> > >
> > Ah well you see, I wasn't thinking on-road. Snow + Ice + cold sunny winter days makes a
> > fantastic, challenging day out off-road in the hills. Probably involve several ground-****
> > interface moments, but crunching tyre tracks though virgin snow is great fun.
> >

> > --
> > Steven Briggs
> >

> Anybody have a URL for these, they sound just what I'm looking for.
>
> --
> Mark (MSA)
>
> Bike shop assistant... "We couldn't repair your brakes, so we made your horn louder"!

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/v2_product_detail.asp?ProdID=748664737

davep

"davep" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> MSA wrote:
>
> > "Steven Briggs" <[email protected]> wrote in
message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > In message <[email protected]>, Niv
> > > <niv**SPAM_OFF**@ntlworld.com> writes

> > grazed
> > my

> > > Ah well you see, I wasn't thinking on-road. Snow + Ice + cold sunny winter days makes a
> > > fantastic, challenging day out off-road in the hills. Probably involve several ground-****
> > > interface moments, but crunching tyre tracks though virgin snow is
great
> > > fun.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Steven Briggs
> > >

> > Anybody have a URL for these, they sound just what I'm looking for.
> >
> > --
> > Mark (MSA)
> >
> > Bike shop assistant... "We couldn't repair your brakes, so we made your horn louder"!
>
> http://www.wiggle.co.uk/v2_product_detail.asp?ProdID=748664737
>
> davep

Thanks for that, they look excellent. all my bib-tights (sorry Helen!) to date have had loops on the
bottom, do users find these ride up at all, or do they stay in place?