Energizer 357 Silver Oxide batteries from $1.39 from www.357batteries.com

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Www.357batterie, Mar 9, 2004.

  1. My wife and I learned that our insurance no longer covered
    our battery supplies for our Minimed pump, I have since
    found out that the Animas pump uses the same expensive
    battery, often they are over $3.00 each purchased from the
    companies or local stores.

    We started a business on the side to address this for
    ourselves and others.

    www.357batteries.com, sells factory fresh, individually
    packaged 357 silver oxides for $1.39 each, when bought 25 or
    more at a time.

    This is not our full time job, and we are dedicated to
    providing the highest quality batteries at the lowest price
    possible to cover expenses.

    If we can be of service to you, please visit us.

    or if you have questions, you can ask me about them at"
    [email protected]

    Good pumping!

    Tags:

  2. Well, SOME commercial posts arn't ALL bad

    www.357batteries.com wrote:

    > My wife and I learned that our insurance no longer covered
    > our battery supplies for our Minimed pump, I have since
    > found out that the Animas pump uses the same expensive
    > battery, often they are over $3.00 each purchased from the
    > companies or local stores.
    >
    > We started a business on the side to address this for
    > ourselves and others.
    >
    > www.357batteries.com, sells factory fresh, individually
    > packaged 357 silver oxides for $1.39 each, when bought 25
    > or more at a time.
    >
    > This is not our full time job, and we are dedicated to
    > providing the highest quality batteries at the lowest
    > price possible to cover expenses.
    >
    > If we can be of service to you, please visit us.
    >
    > or if you have questions, you can ask me about them at"
    > [email protected]
    >
    > Good pumping!

  3. T2_lurking

    T2_lurking Guest

    Ha! I'm saving this one!

    t2_lurking geabbottATabbottandabbottDOTcom Do not mail to
    t2_lurking (auto-delete)
    ============================
    "Off with her head!' the Queen shouted at the top of her
    voice. "Who cares for you?' said Alice, "You're nothing but
    a pack of pixels"!
    New to Diabetes? Go to: http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org

    "Ted Rosenberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Well, SOME commercial posts arn't ALL bad

  4. Peanutjake

    Peanutjake Guest

    "www.357batteries.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My wife and I learned that our insurance no longer covered
    > our battery supplies for our Minimed pump,

    So change your insurance company. But don't spam here.

  5. Bob Blaylock

    Bob Blaylock Guest

    Who would buy batteries... From a foul, thieving spammer? I
    certainly won't.

    --
    I hate spam, but that isn't really part of my email address.
    Remove the string "HatesSpam" from this email address before

    Ever wonder what it'd be like to be a blood-sucking
    parasite? http://tinyurl.com/7wxk

  6. Bob Blaylock

    Bob Blaylock Guest

    Who'd buy batteries... From a foul, thieving spammer? I
    certainly won't.

    --
    I hate spam, but that isn't really part of my email address.
    Remove the string "HatesSpam" from this email address before
    you use it: [email protected]

    Ever wonder what it'd be like to be a blood-sucking
    parasite? http://tinyurl.com/7wxk

  7. Pagcal

    Pagcal Guest

    $1.39 is a terrible price. Just look up any local
    electronics distributor and order them that way. You'll pay
    about a buck.