Energy Drinks - What's the hype about?

healthynutritionguy

Guest
Anyone into energy drinks has found that many companies advertise their
so-called products as "Energy Drinks". I've found that many of
them lack for better terms energy beyond the inclusion of sugars and
unhealthy carbs.

So what is the hype about? Well, the truth is, we are now a society
that is mostly passive in nature and very inactive in terms of physical
fitness and health. People are looking for that "extra" boost in
the mid-day to quell their "over fed" tummies from lunch. Looking
at many restaurants' menus, very few share their calorie information
openly. This is mostly due to their "platters" having sometimes up
to 2000 calories for one meal, and most of them are over 1500 calories
for one meal. The consistence of carbs in the meals render a person
completely out of energy come 2pm...thus why people are seeking that
"BOOST"

I've tried several products to include Red Bull, Gatorade, Liftoff
(Herbalife), and several others not worth mentioning. The only drinks
that we found healthy alternatives were Red Bull and Liftoff
(Herbalife). Both these drinks provided an uplift of energy that was
not caused by a "sugar" rush.

Beyond energy, some drinks provided added benefits. One of these was
Liftoff by Herbalife. This product is packed with natural herbs and
vitamins which not only provide one with energy, but also with mental
focus! How do you get mental focus out of a drink? Well, Herbalife's
proprietary blend of ingredients actually does that.

You will find pro volleyball athletes sponsored by this drink. Elaine
Young for instance admits that her performance in this past summer's
tournaments were attributed by her use of Liftoff.

Get more information about Liftoff at:
http://www.getliftoffnow.com/thenutrishop and
http://www.thenutrishop.com/Herbalife_Liftoff_p/h3151.htm

Tony
Independent Distributor

..=. .=. .=. .=. .=. .=. .=. .=. .=. .=. .=. .=.
Empowering NetMarketers Since 1998
http://www.mlmtraining.net/gencash
..=. .=. .=. .=. .=. .=. .=. .=. .=. .=. .=. .=.

healthynutritionguy wrote:

> Beyond energy, some drinks provided added benefits. One of these
> was Liftoff by Herbalife. This product is packed with natural
> herbs and vitamins which not only provide one with energy, but
> also with mental focus! How do you get mental focus out of a
> drink? Well, Herbalife's proprietary blend of ingredients
> actually does that.

No, it's caffeine. This stuff is packed with
caffeine, which is responsible for the effects
you feel. It's a drug effect.

Here's a news item about the death of the founder of
Herbalife, at age 44. Those herbs sure did him a lot
of good!

http://www.mlmwatch.org/04C/Herbalife/herbalife05.html
http://www.rickross.com/reference/herbalife/herbalife9.html

And here's two link pages to lots of information about
Herbalife -- information that the Herbalife salespeople
don't want you to know:

http://www.mlmwatch.org/04C/Herbalife/herbalife00.html
http://www.rickross.com/groups/herbalife.html

And here's a ton of consumer complaints about Herbalife:

http://www.ftc.gov/foia/herbalife.pdf

Warning -- this is a 97-page PDF file.

"Here's a news item about the death of the founder of
Herbalife, at age 44. Those herbs sure did him a lot
of good!"

Naturalistic observations with n = 1 can't be beat.

-CM

"ronaldo_jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Here's a news item about the death of the founder of
> Herbalife, at age 44. Those herbs sure did him a lot
> of good!"
>
> Naturalistic observations with n = 1 can't be beat.
>
> -CM

.... and obviously all of his money did not help.

One gram of carbs in 8 ounces.... don't call it "Boost", just call it
"Bonk City". Any cyclist that tries to compete using this is just
asking for hyponatremia.