I notice a few threads on energy foods in the past few days and as the talk turns to health and
power bars etc, you might like to know Holland & Barrett are having a 50% off sale at the moment.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Energy food etc
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- UK and Europe
- Published
- 11 June 2003
- Last activity
- 11 June 2003
- Original author
- Tenex
- Posts
- 3
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 745
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Tenex said:
I notice a few threads on energy foods in the past few days and as the talk turns to health and
power bars etc, you might like to know Holland & Barrett are having a 50% off sale at the moment.Their products are 3 times more expensive than the supermarket.
--
remove remove to reply -
Gonzalez said:
Tenex said:
I notice a few threads on energy foods in the past few days and as the talk turns to health and
power bars etc, you might like to know Holland & Barrett are having a 50% off sale at the moment.Their products are 3 times more expensive than the supermarket.
Don't shoot the messenger - I just thought I'd pass it on.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.