Energy food etc

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Tenex, Jun 11, 2003.

  1. Tenex

    Tenex Guest

    I notice a few threads on energy foods in the past few days and as the talk turns to health and
    power bars etc, you might like to know Holland & Barrett are having a 50% off sale at the moment.

    Tags:

  2. Gonzalez

    Gonzalez Guest

    Tenex wrote:

    >I notice a few threads on energy foods in the past few days and as the talk turns to health and
    >power bars etc, you might like to know Holland & Barrett are having a 50% off sale at the moment.

    Their products are 3 times more expensive than the supermarket.
    --
    remove remove to reply

  3. Tenex

    Tenex Guest

    Gonzalez wrote:
    > Tenex wrote:
    >
    >> I notice a few threads on energy foods in the past few days and as the talk turns to health and
    >> power bars etc, you might like to know Holland & Barrett are having a 50% off sale at the moment.
    >
    > Their products are 3 times more expensive than the supermarket.

    Don't shoot the messenger - I just thought I'd pass it on.