ENERGY for a competition start

P

Plywam1_5roku

hey, I've heard some opinions about giving your body an ENERGY - KICK with some fluids called
isotonic or something... some of good swimmers in my city say that Isostar seems to be the best...
at the time I tried myself isostar and was satisfied as my muscles didnot feel tired for two hours..
as they used to without iso now Iam trying something much cheaper, but also isotonic IsoPlus... its
our local (Polish) iso, and it makes me feel more powerful...

although isos seem to be made for long-distance runs, coffeine seems to be more like - kicking
the momentum

I heard that coffee is not an unacceptable drink for swimmers anymore, I mean - anti- doping
commisions are not checking swimmers's blood for coffeine containment ... is it true

I tried once to get a swim with two (2 x 0,2 l) express instant coffees in my blood. uff, what a
feeling - body seems to be flying through the water... and so on anyway - it seemed to be quite
unnatural to me, so I resigned from coffee before contests and trainings.

what R Your opinins ?

sory for longish bye yar

>now Iam trying something much cheaper, but also isotonic IsoPlus... its our local (Polish) iso, and
>it makes me feel more powerful...

I've never seen IsoPlus. Do you remember the producer? On last competition I noticed that redBull
and other drinks with caffeine are the most common. I don't drink coffee and I'd rather not use
them. My HR is enough high because of stressfuI situation. My friend after RedBull and swimming 50m
Fly had to lie few minutes on the bench. I prefer Isostar because I'm used to but in fact I don't
think it can help me - Usually I wait 40min to an hour between warming-up and my first race. Have
you ever heard about any blood test on local (wojewodzkie) competitions?

-------------
Gosia PL