Enervit

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by charles buki, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. charles buki

    charles buki Guest

    Can anyone comment on the merit/value of enervit. Seems expensive but local
    cylcery I visited in colorado recommended it.

    Tags:

  2. charles buki wrote:
    > Can anyone comment on the merit/value of enervit. Seems expensive

    but local
    > cylcery I visited in colorado recommended it.

    It didn't do much for me. Tasted kinda funky too. But that's just my
    ..02

  3. small change

    small change Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > charles buki wrote:
    >> Can anyone comment on the merit/value of enervit. Seems expensive
    >> but local cylcery I visited in colorado recommended it.

    > It didn't do much for me. Tasted kinda funky too. But that's just my
    > .02

    I prefer cytomax diluted if I'm going to drink that stuff.

    penny

  4. David

    David Guest

    charles buki wrote:

    > Can anyone comment on the merit/value of enervit. Seems expensive but local
    > cylcery I visited in colorado recommended it.

    Seems like your run of the mill sports nutrition company. The bike shop
    is probably involved in some sort of promotion with the company. In a
    few months the shop might be featuring GU products.

    --
    David R Marlborough
    DJ Mackelicious