Engrish Site

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Richard Periut, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Hilarious; especially the items related to menus and food.

    Enjoy,

    Richard

    http://www.engrish.com/

    --
    "..A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti..."

    Hannibal "The Cannibal"

    Silence Of The Lambs 1991

    Tags:

  2. -L.

    -L. Guest

    Richard Periut <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hilarious; especially the items related to menus and food.
    >
    > Enjoy,
    >
    > Richard
    >
    > http://www.engrish.com/

    i like the Publice Toilet sign.

    DH brings back menus from China when he travels there. Some of them are really intriguing - I said
    what I thought the pictures were and 100% of the time, I was wrong!

    -L.