Enhance your health today!

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Ralph Gilmore, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. My name is Ralph Gilmore, CEO of Gilmore Innovations, LLC. I offer an exclusive line of health and
    wellness products such as vitamins, supplements, energy drinks, protein/meal replacement bars, weight-
    loss management programs, and much more! You might also like to know about our terrific business
    that are available.

    To find out more about our products and services, visit my website at www.gilmoreinnovations.com and
    login using the guest password: ceo. In order to gain complete access to the products and services
    at the site, you must register as a client, which is absolutely free of charge.

    Thanks for your time.

    Ralph Gilmore CEO

    Tags:

  2. Gil

    Gil Guest

    [email protected] (Ralph Gilmore) wrote:
    >My name is Ralph Gilmore, CEO of Gilmore Innovations, LLC. I offer an exclusive line of health and
    >wellness products such as vitamins, supplements, energy drinks, protein/meal replacement bars, weight-
    >loss management programs, and much more! You might also like to know about our terrific business
    >that are available.
    >
    >To find out more about our products and services, visit my website at www.gilmoreinnovations.com
    >and login using the guest password: ceo. In order to gain complete access to the products and
    >services at the site, you must register as a client, which is absolutely free of charge.
    >
    >Thanks for your time. concatenated Ralph Gilmore CEO

    The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized
    Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

  3. Gil