Enlyten SportStrips is minus the calories and carbs then...

Discussion in 'Health Nutrition and Supplements' started by CyclistAList, Sep 26, 2007.

1. CyclistAList

CyclistAList New Member

this is the second time - ok yeah I get it.. So with the Enlyten Sport Strips its what?? "Buccal" (between cheek and gum) "administration" now? What's Next? :confused:So less water, and sugars - just the electrolytes. Ok... so yeah, yeah, that means less cramping and less fatigue.:) Not filling up with crapola - just what is needed, less in my stomach -- yep- duh!

fine sense, but the question now is who's using it? Apparently, every NFL, some NHL, all AC Milan, Runners like Peter Gilmore, almost every major university including Duke and Notre Dame athletes - those are probably the majority of professionals and trainers that are more concerned with products that work, over gimic's trad favorites like gatorade and ridiculous carb filled poooop..

Ordered it, tried it and used it wrong the first time - then complained, then was using them like listerine strips - supposed to be between the cheek and gum not in the stomach - duh. - workin for me :D- period! Friggin Google it again Paul!!!! Its workin and like that pediamix thingy you use...

~~~CyclistA~~~runnersworld

Tags:

2. BoUrneCyClist

BoUrneCyClist New Member

LOL, DID GOOGLE iT:) SO WHEN I WENT TO THE WEBSITE AND SENT THEM AN EMAIL, THEY WERE ALL OUT OF THE FREE SAMPLES FROM THE SkyLands Event :) I Ordered the teampack and have been using THAT ONE over the mix. GSTUFF! Thanks.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
    :cool: NaturalBoUrneCyClist:cool:
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-==

3. tmanbikes

tmanbikes New Member

I've been using the enlyten strips for at least 3 months and its not rocket science, its sensible. The less junk you put into your system the better. I had a very serious cramp prob and talked to tons of professionals about it, not enough hydration (and poor streching-which is the bs part :) The strips work and a lot less sore after hard rides. low cost absolute recommendation!!!!

4. kevin10

kevin10 New Member

Just curious to know how you used it wrong to begin with. I'd like to try them. I don't think you would need LESS water - we all need to stay hydrated. I think it means you just need to drink what you need instead of guzzling all that junk sugar water just to get the electrolytes you need.

The site says you place the strip between your cheek and gum - what did you do wrong to begin with?

5. unix11

unix11 New Member

Just my 2 cents here.

I heard about Enlyten several weeks ago.
    I did some research, and even tried their antioxidant strips.

My findings about Enlyten (including documented evidence of sportstrips' effectiveness),
    and my personal experience are now on my Enlyten webpage for everyone to read.

Be well,
    Meir