Enough said.

SierraSlim

Oct 4, 2010
[COLOR= #0000ff]I want it. The bike, that is. (The first guy that says, "And the girl's not bad, either," gets smacked, lol.) [/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]http://www.republicbike.com/?gclid=CIjk0ambhKUCFQULbAodISJWQQ[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]Okay, the picture isn't working, but you have to see this bike. Gotta have it. And actually, their prices are incredible!!! Not for my tour, mind you. But this WILL be in my possession at some point. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]Also, if you like non-racing, pretty bikes, go to the gallery link at the top of this page. These are some of the most unique and colorful bikes on the planet. I know, I know, they're not for touring and racing and God-I-have-to-get-8-more-ounces-off-my-bike people. BUt they're absolutely My Cup of Tea. With honey, please. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/tongue.gif[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]Sierra[/COLOR]

Yep, that's good looking. I'd almost hate to get it dirty by riding it......

( I'm talking about the bike....get your minds out of the gutter! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif )

Sweet. I wonder if it comes in a Tandem? I would sure enjoy being the stoker.

[COLOR= #0000ff]Lol at you two![/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]Paramount, I knew what you meant.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]And Dave, I DON'T know what you mean... and wonder if I should be offended, LOL. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]I do think she -- the bike -- is awfully pretty![/COLOR]

Slim,
A tandem is a bike built for two. The stoker is the rider in the rear. Ouch!!!!! dont slap me so hard I was only teasing.LOL/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

Originally Posted by davereo .

Slim,
A tandem is a bike built for two. The stoker is the rider in the rear. Ouch!!!!! dont slap me so hard I was only teasing.LOL/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif
[COLOR= #0000ff]Dave, I'm laughing too hard to smack you... though considering it once I regain my breath, LOL.[/COLOR]