Enough to make me want a SS

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

>>Now this is something that could encourage me to ride a single speed for a bit of fun. It looks
>>(in my opinion) damn sexy!
>>
>>http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=65520
>>http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=65519
>

> Pretty.

This is the wallpaper for one of my terminals at work:
http://www.on-one.co.uk/graphics/ooo_f/cleotalkL.jpg

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> >>Now this is something that could encourage me to ride a single speed for
> >>bit of fun. It looks (in my opinion) damn sexy!
> >>
> >>http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=65520
> >>http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=65519
> >

> > Pretty.
>
> This is the wallpaper for one of my terminals at work:
> http://www.on-one.co.uk/graphics/ooo_f/cleotalkL.jpg

Pretty too. Excentric BB?

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

>>This is the wallpaper for one of my terminals at work:
>>http://www.on-one.co.uk/graphics/ooo_f/cleotalkL.jpg
>

> Pretty too. Excentric BB?

Aye. It's lovely, it's got an EBB and it's got discs </swoon>

Just received all the bits that I ordered. A fun evening of wrenching awaits. Obviously, the 90
minutes of German study I've got first will ruin it, but things can only get better...

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> >>This is the wallpaper for one of my terminals at work:
> >>http://www.on-one.co.uk/graphics/ooo_f/cleotalkL.jpg
> >

> > Pretty too. Excentric BB?
>
> Aye. It's lovely, it's got an EBB and it's got discs </swoon>

Heheheheh - I even know the exact tone you thought that line in. Swoon indeed - you didn't take the
excentric feedline!

> Just received all the bits that I ordered. A fun evening of wrenching awaits.

Cool! I spent Friday evening and Saturday morning finishing building that drum I started last year -
it's ******' _ace_! I want to show it to everyone. Even fetched it into work today, and played it at
lunch time. It sounds _fantastic_! I want to go out and slaughter goats now, so I can make loads
more. Making stuff is _ace_! ',;~}

> Obviously, the 90 minutes of German study I've got first will ruin it, but things can only get
> better...

Well, needless to say, that _sucks_.

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

>>>Pretty too. Excentric BB?
>>
>>Aye. It's lovely, it's got an EBB and it's got discs </swoon>
>

> Heheheheh - I even know the exact tone you thought that line in. Swoon indeed - you didn't take
> the excentric feedline!

What, you mean the fact that you spelt it incorrectly, or that I should have answered, 'No, he just
lives in Idaho by choice'?

"Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Now this is something that could encourage me to ride a single speed for a bit of fun. It looks
> (in my opinion) damn sexy!
>
> http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=65520
> http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=65519
>
> Simon......Slaying the bandwidth ogres!

I'd bet the only thing you slay is anyone within 5 feet of you, you halitosis-ridden media fed hype
monger. Everyone knows the Ritchie Blackmore is the be all to end all of singlespeeds.

JD

Simon wrote:
> Now this is something that could encourage me to ride a single speed for a bit of fun. It looks
> (in my opinion) damn sexy!
>
> http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=65520
> http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=65519
>
> Simon......Slaying the bandwidth ogres!

> ***-=[ http://www.tau-designs.co.uk ]=-***

Two cables/hoses on that entire bike, and he can't even bother to trim them? Heh, he'll learn the
first time he catches one on something and rips it right out...

Jon "Commander" Bond

On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:49:22 -0000, "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Now this is something that could encourage me to ride a single speed for a bit of fun. It looks (in
>my opinion) damn sexy!
>
>http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=65520
>http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=65519
>
>Simon......Slaying the bandwidth ogres!

Nice, one caught my eye before I decided on the Biatch....GO For it! Not so sure about the
Eccentric BB.

Have fun, Bill

:-]

bomba wrote:

> What, you mean the fact that you spelt it incorrectly, or that I should have answered, 'No, he
> just lives in Idaho by choice'?

Actually, I think that should be Oregon.

JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Now this is something that could encourage me to ride a single speed for
> > bit of fun. It looks (in my opinion) damn sexy!
> >
> > http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=65520
> > http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=65519
> >
> > Simon......Slaying the bandwidth ogres!
>
> I'd bet the only thing you slay is anyone within 5 feet of you, you halitosis-ridden media fed
> hype monger. Everyone knows the Ritchie Blackmore is the be all to end all of singlespeeds.

And that JD is the be all to end all of stuck records?

Shaun aRe

> >>Aye. It's lovely, it's got an EBB and it's got discs </swoon>
> >

> > Heheheheh - I even know the exact tone you thought that line in. Swoon indeed - you didn't take
> > the excentric feedline!
>
> What, you mean the fact that you spelt it incorrectly, or that I should have answered, 'No, he
> just lives in Idaho by choice'?

Heheheheh - both! But...ahbuggrit!

',;~}

Shaun aRe

"Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Now this is something that could encourage me to ride a single speed for a bit of fun. It looks
> (in my opinion) damn sexy!
>
> http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=65520
> http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=65519
>
> Simon......Slaying the bandwidth ogres!

You could hang a big old basket of flowers from all that cabling on front, but the bike is cool. If
you get to live in Idaho, (or Oregon), and get to ride a SS, how can you possibly stay humble?

Paladin

supabonbon wrote:

> That's a sweet DeKerf! What are those stickers on it, though?

I'd not really noticed the similarity before. Still, I guess if you're making a steel HT...
www.on-one.co.uk