Enough urine in Armstrong's B sample to conduct another test!!!

Gotta admit, how would either side further anything by testing possibly tainted leftover 7yr urine that the trail of handling is under suspician at best? I mean how can either side make a claim that would be any kind of definitive proof?

nugsfan said:
Gotta admit, how would either side further anything by testing possibly tainted leftover 7yr urine that the trail of handling is under suspician at best? I mean how can either side make a claim that would be any kind of definitive proof?
Don't think they'll be able to, nugsfan. All is left is urine from B samples. Morally, it condemns Lance, but not legally...
It's a never-end story.

There is enough testosterone in Paris Hilton's urine to turn Turenne into a man

Turenne said:
Why people would want to smear Armstrong?:confused:
There is a certain insurance company fighting a court battle to avoid paying him his $10 million in Tour win bonuses for one. They have reportedly hired private investigators to try and find dirt to help the case and it wouldn't be at all surprising if some of this process were being facilitated by them.

To call this whole thing "research" is absurd. Research would require both known positives and known negatives in the samples to be able to validate the test results. What they have done is simply said they "know" there should be more positives in the earlier samples and not at all shockingly The test could generate 100% false positives and their "research" methodology wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

At any rate I think the whole EPO testing method is about to die because 2 other athletes' positive results were just overturned. Based on what I have seen of the science, or lack thereof, involved it's none too soon.