Enough with the OT politics!

"Torben Scheel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> > [email protected] (Scott) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

> > Anyone here but me ever notice how the <snip> 'ers have got to have everything their own way or
> > else they take their marbles and go home. At least if they would shut up about it it wouldn't be
> > so bad, but no, they have got to keep complaining like cry babies and try to recruit others to
> > their ranks. I do not know for the life of me why these types are on any newsgroup in the first
> > place. I ask once again for the second time, is there a psychologist in the house who could
> > explain this to me?
>
> Hey Statler - the Muppet show has ended. You can go home now.

I haven't the foggiest! Did you not read my post in this thread where I say it is far better to use
too many words than too few words to express your thoughts? With your nonsense about Statler (?) and
Muppet (?) I rest my case!

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Jack Davis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<Z%PRb.34579$P%[email protected]>...

> > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
>
> [...]
>
> > > As night follows the day we get these jerks who can't stand a bit of OT posting which normally
> > > only involves a couple of threads. Is there a psychologist in the house who could explain this
> > > to me? If you can't navigate your newsreader, then for heaven's sake, go to the Google web
> > > page where it is a total no brainer. However, my take on it is that these complainers actually
> > > find our OT posts about the most interesting thing on ARBR and are ashamed of themselves for
> > > not being able to compete for readers to their own pitiful posts.
> > >
> > > Ed Dolan - Minnesota
> >

> > "...compete for readers..." ??? When are the awards handed out?
> >
> > jd
>
> I am assuming of course that everyone who posts to this newsgroup, including you, wants to be
> read, and to be read by more than one other person. Otherwise why do it? If you only want to be
> read by one other person, then of course email is the way to go.
>
> I always very much enjoy seeing who is going to respond to me and exactly what they have picked
> out of my post that they want to respond to. For instance, I could never have predicted that
> someone would pick up on "...compete for readers...". It interests me that you did.
>
> The only awards I know about are the number and quality of respsonses that one gets to whatever
> one posts. That is an award enough for me.
>
> Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Ed,

It is understood that this type of posting has become for some a kind of hobby....it is something to
do in the winter when we can't ride. It does however show some disrespect for the fast majority of
person who come to this group to simply learn about recumbent bikes. If we wanted political,
religious, social, philosophical, or other types of information/discussion we would go to the sites
that specialize in those subjects. One thing I have noticed is that people with true class and
sophistication would never be so inconsiderate of others. This form of contention in this forum is
just an extension of the fights on the playground that some us always lost. At least here we feel
safe. We are in our own homes or offices and on the trail we will have our .357.

Reading the many posts by certain persons one is struck by the frequent use of the letter "I". They
often start paragraphs and /or sentences with "I"...this or that. When this was jokingly pointed out
to "Freewheeling" the meaning of the remark when right past him, he being so busy sparing with you
and others. One might thinks the frequent use of the letter "I" could indicate a problem with an
overly inflated ego. The more we read from some persons the more pathetic they sound. I trust you
are not one of them.

We all might like to think that we somehow matter in the larger world and that people must be
sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for the next mental morsel to fall from the news-group
intellectuals but this is not usually the case.... at least not on a news-group about bicycles. We
just want to know about tires and wheels, pedals, and such.

Have fun...

Jack

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > Hey Statler - the Muppet show has ended. You can go home now.
>
> I haven't the foggiest! Did you not read my post in this thread where I say it is far better to
> use too many words than too few words to express your thoughts? With your nonsense about Statler
> (?) and Muppet (?) I rest my case!

If you only would..

"Jack Davis" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<Oy8Sb.34924$P%[email protected]>...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> > "Jack Davis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<Z%PRb.34579$P%[email protected]>...
> >
> > > "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> >
> > [...]
> > >

> > > "...compete for readers..." ??? When are the awards handed out?
> > >
> > > jd
> >
> > I am assuming of course that everyone who posts to this newsgroup, including you, wants to be
> > read, and to be read by more than one other person. Otherwise why do it? If you only want to be
> > read by one other person, then of course email is the way to go.
> >
> > I always very much enjoy seeing who is going to respond to me and exactly what they have picked
> > out of my post that they want to respond to. For instance, I could never have predicted that
> > someone would pick up on "...compete for readers...". It interests me that you did.
> >
> > The only awards I know about are the number and quality of responses that one gets to whatever
> > one posts. That is an award enough for me.
> >
> > Ed Dolan - Minnesota
>
> Ed,
>
> It is understood that this type of posting has become for some a kind of hobby....it is something
> to do in the winter when we can't ride. It does however show some disrespect for the fast majority
> of person who come to this group to simply learn about recumbent bikes. If we wanted political,
> religious, social, philosophical, or other types of information/discussion we would go to the
> sites that specialize in those subjects. One thing I have noticed is that people with true class
> and sophistication would never be so inconsiderate of others. This form of contention in this
> forum is just an extension of the fights on the playground that some us always lost. At least here
> we feel safe. We are in our own homes or offices and on the trail we will have our .357.

Below is a paragraph that I previously posted in another message on this thread that relates to your
problem. Do you not read the entire thread so I don't have to repeat myself?

> However, I do agree with most on this newsgroup that OT should be
limited. I do not want OT to take over the newsgroup. After all, I am here for the recumbent
information the same as everyone else. I cannot see for the life of me why others like yourself
cannot see OT as a sort of dividend to ARBR. If it is not enjoyable for you, then stay away from it.
Most threads once they get going are easily identified for what they are. They don't even have to be
labeled OT, although they should be so labeled. I can spot in a second what posts I want to read,
what posts I want to respond to and what posts I want to totally ignore. Can't you?

> Reading the many posts by certain persons one is struck by the frequent use of the letter "I".
> They often start paragraphs and /or sentences with "I"...this or that. When this was jokingly
> pointed out to "Freewheeling" the meaning of the remark when right past him, he being so busy
> sparing with you and others. One might thinks the frequent use of the letter "I" could indicate a
> problem with an overly inflated ego. The more we read from some persons the more pathetic they
> sound. I trust you are not one of them.

This is one of the most ridiculous takes on writing that I have ever encountered. Of course one uses
the "I" a lot. It is ME talking and I am giving MY opinion. It has nothing to do with ego and
everything to do with exposition. And I like the active voice too; the passive voice is for those
who are not sure of themselves. That definitely would not describe me. All your "one" 's and "we" 's
are truly pathetic.

My advice to all of those who do not like what I say or how I say it is not to read me. How
difficult can that be? I know there will always be plenty of others who will enjoy me as I enjoy
them. Live and let live "I" always say!

> We all might like to think that we somehow matter in the larger world and that people must be
> sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for the next mental morsel to fall from the news-group
> intellectuals but this is not usually the case.... at least not on a news-group about bicycles. We
> just want to know about tires and wheels, pedals, and such.

No, I do not think that at all. As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone matters in the least, not
you, not me and certainly not Mr. Sherman. If you can't figure out what a thread is about in a
matter of seconds, then maybe you should not be on the newsgroup at all.

> Have fun...

Yes, that is precisely what I am having. If you are not, maybe you should leave.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

> [...]
> them. Live and let live "I" always say!
>
> > We all might like to think that we somehow matter in the larger world
and
> > that people must be sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for the
next
> > mental morsel to fall from the news-group intellectuals but this is not usually the case.... at
> > least not on a news-group about bicycles. We
just
> > want to know about tires and wheels, pedals, and such.
>
> No, I do not think that at all. As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone matters in the least,
> not you, not me and certainly not Mr. Sherman. If you can't figure out what a thread is about in a
> matter of seconds, then maybe you should not be on the newsgroup at all.
>
> > Have fun...
>
> Yes, that is precisely what I am having. If you are not, maybe you should leave.

"...leave." !!?? Ed..... Not when I have nice folks like you to chat with....and I know you
love it too.

Keep on having fun... jd

Jack Davis wrote:

> It is understood that this type of posting has become for some a kind of hobby....it is something
> to do in the winter when we can't ride. It does however show some disrespect for the fast majority
> of person who come to this group to simply learn about recumbent bikes....

But the slow minority loves the off-topic flame wars. ;)

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities

Tom,

I was hoping you would miss that T.E... I should have known better....

jd

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Jack Davis wrote:
>
> > It is understood that this type of posting has become for some a kind
of
> > hobby....it is something to do in the winter when we can't ride. It
does
> > however show some disrespect for the fast majority of person who come to this group to simply
> > learn about recumbent bikes....
>
> But the slow minority loves the off-topic flame wars. ;)
>
> Tom Sherman - Quad Cities

> Jack Davis wrote:
>
> > It is understood that this type of posting has become for some a kind of hobby....it is
> > something to do in the winter when we can't ride. It does however show some disrespect for the
> > fast majority of person who come to this group to simply learn about recumbent bikes....
>
> But the slow minority loves the off-topic flame wars. ;)
>
> Tom Sherman - Quad Cities

I'd say the VAST majority here doesn't like OT political threads. Between Tom Sherman and Ed Dolan
you two have destroyed ARBR....just look at the number of threads per day which are way down....as
for BROL it has more traffic than ever, due in part I'm sure by people who are tired of the same
treads by the same tired people. And Tom, I blame you in instigating this whole mess. Ed Dolan
simply responds to you. I'm sure if you'd stop so would Ed....but I know you won't. It's to bad
because Tom you do have some interesting things to say, but I just don't feel like having to digest
your politcal comments everytime.

So for everyone else who feels this way just go to BROL and just let ARBR die on the vine! Freddy

LOL - twice!

"Torben Scheel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > > Hey Statler - the Muppet show has ended. You can go home now.
> >
> > I haven't the foggiest! Did you not read my post in this thread where I say it is far better to
> > use too many words than too few words to express your thoughts? With your nonsense about Statler
> > (?) and Muppet (?) I rest my case!
>
> If you only would..

> Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
> berlin.de>...
>
>>Jack Davis wrote:
>>

>>>It is understood that this type of posting has become for some a kind of hobby....it is something
>>>to do in the winter when we can't ride. It does however show some disrespect for the fast
>>>majority of person who come to this group to simply learn about recumbent bikes....
>>
>>But the slow minority loves the off-topic flame wars. ;)
>>
>>Tom Sherman - Quad Cities
>

> I'd say the VAST majority here doesn't like OT political threads. Between Tom Sherman and Ed Dolan
> you two have destroyed ARBR....just look at the number of threads per day which are way down....as
> for BROL it has more traffic than ever, due in part I'm sure by people who are tired of the same
> treads by the same tired people. And Tom, I blame you in instigating this whole mess. Ed Dolan
> simply responds to you. I'm sure if you'd stop so would Ed....but I know you won't. It's to bad
> because Tom you do have some interesting things to say, but I just don't feel like having to
> digest your politcal comments everytime....

Anyone who wants to is welcome to make a list of all the OT flame wars where I was the instigator. I
will provide a warning, whoever attempts this will spend much time and have little to nothing to
show for it.

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities

On 30 Jan 2004 09:17:06 -0800, [email protected] ([email protected])
wrote:

>And Tom, I blame you in instigating this whole mess. Ed Dolan simply responds to you. I'm sure if
>you'd stop so would Ed....

Perhaps.

I wonder if leftist rhetoric is a natural part of the bicycling culture. I am a conservative
(surprise, surprise), and I am also a passionate recumbent cyclist (though one of the slow minority)
and an avid musician of the acoustic persuasion. This makes me a real incongruity, a "square peg in
a round hole". I go to an acoustic music jam and I feel out of place among the field hippies with
rimless glasses, combovers and gray pony-tails, but then the music starts and for a time our
differences are forgotten. Why is it assumed that one must be a liberal to play the banjo, gee-tar
or mandolin?

Zapata Espinosa always used to write the lead-off editorial for Mountain Bike or Bicycling
magazine. He always had his picture taken with some new kind of bizarre body mutilation each
month, and he never let a month go by without taking a poke at Rush Limbaugh. I'm sure that upset
Limbaugh no end...

I've gone to many social gatherings that were ruined for me by some socialist dropping his
philosophy into the middle of a conversation about something totally unrelated to politics. Some
of these unfortunate folks are like a broken jukebox -- stick a quarter in them and press any
random combination of buttons and they play the same f***ing song, over and over again. Tiresome
and boring.

Start a conversation with one of these morons -- choose any subject,
e.g. the relative merits of Red Zinger tea vs. oolong, and within three sentences these folks will
be on the subject of how Bush is the anti-Christ. Just like clockwork.

Why should ARBR be any different?

> Anyone who wants to is welcome to make a list of all the OT flame wars where I was the instigator.
> I will provide a warning, whoever attempts this will spend much time and have little to nothing to
> show for it.

You may not be an 'instigator', but you sure fuel the flames. You can win more battles by just
keeping your mouth shut. Why don't you try it.
- Bellaire, TX USA -

"Torben Scheel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > > Hey Statler - the Muppet show has ended. You can go home now.
> >
> > I haven't the foggiest! Did you not read my post in this thread where I say it is far better to
> > use too many words than too few words to express your thoughts? With your nonsense about Statler
> > (?) and Muppet (?) I rest my case!
>
> If you only would..

A true case where sometimes "less is more". ;o)

Slow Joe "I couldn't resist" Recumbo

[email protected] ([email protected]) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
> berlin.de>...

> > Jack Davis wrote:
> >
> > > It is understood that this type of posting has become for some a kind of hobby....it is
> > > something to do in the winter when we can't ride. It does however show some disrespect for the
> > > fast majority of person who come to this group to simply learn about recumbent bikes....
> >
> > But the slow minority loves the off-topic flame wars. ;)
> >
> > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities
>
> I'd say the VAST majority here doesn't like OT political threads. Between Tom Sherman and Ed Dolan
> you two have destroyed ARBR....just look at the number of threads per day which are way down....as
> for BROL it has more traffic than ever, due in part I'm sure by people who are tired of the same
> treads by the same tired people. And Tom, I blame you in instigating this whole mess. Ed Dolan
> simply responds to you. I'm sure if you'd stop so would Ed....but I know you won't. It's to bad
> because Tom you do have some interesting things to say, but I just don't feel like having to
> digest your politcal comments everytime.
>
> So for everyone else who feels this way just go to BROL and just let ARBR die on the vine! Freddy

Gee! I don't know Freddy? This newsgroup might be a very dull place to hang out if it weren't for
Mr. Sherman and myself. Most newsgroups, from what I have been able to read, die from terminal
boredom and not from fireworks and vitriol. Now that liberals no longer dominate this newsgroup like
they use to, I think it is a much better place. Mr. Sherman is no longer the raving maniac he used
to be. I think I have tempered him somewhat. This is all to the good, but you do not want things
here to get too bland.

Look at it this way. There is only so much that can be said about recumbents and cycling and so
a bit of OT is nothing but spice for the pudding. I really don't mind it anymore as long as it
is fair and balanced. That is all I ever wanted for this newsgroup - and now we have it! I
think the newsgroup is greatly improved from where it was a year ago - at least as far as OT
political posts go.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

[...]

> Anyone who wants to is welcome to make a list of all the OT flame wars where I was the instigator.
> I will provide a warning, whoever attempts this will spend much time and have little to nothing to
> show for it.
>
> Tom Sherman - Quad Cities

What are you doing that leads to the perception that you are posting too many messages OT is that
you break up a post of mine into many small parts and post separately to those small parts. This
makes it look like you are doing more posting than you actually are. If you are just responding to a
post of mine for instance, there is no reason to break it apart. I will see your post, all of it,
and respond to all of it in a single post. There is no reason to break up a post for the purpose of
responding to it. All of us can chew gum and walk at the same time.

Another thing you do occasionally is to change the subject heading and I think this also contributes
to the clutter of too many subject threads being OT. Even if the subject begins to wander, I think
it is better to stay on the thread and not to be creating new threads. I think what is really going
on here is that those who are using newsreaders are just seeing way too many messages which you
normally don't see when you are using the Google web page site unless you open the thread. I do not
use newsreaders so I am not sure about this.

One long message and one thread is better for the newsgroup than many messages and many threads.
Trust me on this, I will read you thoroughly and respond throughly no matter how long the message
and no matter how long the thread. I have become an expert at navigating the Google web page.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Cletus D. Lee <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> > Anyone who wants to is welcome to make a list of all the OT flame wars where I was the
> > instigator. I will provide a warning, whoever attempts this will spend much time and have little
> > to nothing to show for it.
>
> You may not be an 'instigator', but you sure fuel the flames. You can win more battles by just
> keeping your mouth shut. Why don't you try it.

This never used to happen to Mr. Sherman before I showed up, so I feel I have been successful in my
campaign to bring about some fair and balanced political opinion to the OT posts here on ARBR. Now
if Mr. Lee would kill file Mr. Sherman like he has kill filed me, I would be totally vindicated! And
I could then consider Mr. Lee as being a fair and honest broker.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Ed

What part of "I may not have always agreed with what Tom said" did you not understand? Let me repeat
this again so you might understand:

I may NOT have always agreed with what Tom said.

Look up the definition of "not" in the dictionary.

You froth at the mouth so much about politics that you don't bother to comprehend the post. You are
also so ignorant to believe that if someone disagrees with you they must be a "typical Minnesota
liberal." You think you're the only one to have grown up in liberal Minnesota?

The point I was trying to make was not about politics but that Tom's writing is much more effective
and direct to the point than yours. He does not waste our time with the shotgun approach you use.
Even though you may have "spend my life in the bowels of great university libraries" you did not
learn effective writing skills. Your diarrhea approach to writing speaks for itself.

You still don't have a clue!

Perry B - Minnesota

PS I was obviously wrong. Tom has YOU by the balls!

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Perry Butler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> > Steve,
> >
> > I don't remember having a problem until Ed Dolan joined the group.
Let's
> > face it, Ed has diarrhea of the mouth! It takes Ed 50 words to say what
Tom
> > can intelligently say in short sentence. Volume does not make up for quality. And, have you
> > noticed Ed ALWAYS has to have the last word. Insecure!
>
> Right, Perry, you didn't have a problem with this newsgroup because you enjoyed those liberal
> rants that were prevalent on this news group before I showed up. Tom has never yet said anything
> remotely intelligent, but it speaks volumes that you think so. You are most likely a typical
> Minnesota liberal, one of the lowest species of Americans that I know of. I wish to God you and
> your ilk would move to Massachusetts. Frankly, I am ashamed to be from Minnesota because of
> liberals like you.
>
> > Tom on the other hand has quickly lost respect, I perceive, of many on
this
> > group. He used to throw in quick barbs and quickly retreat laughing,
but Ed
> > now has him by the balls! Before, I may not have always agreed with
what
> > Tom said, but I enjoyed the way he said it. The question is: "Is Tom intelligent enough to get
> > out of this and back to recumbent riding?"
> >
> > And don't forget Freewheeling! Ed has his balls too! Ed had his balls
so
> > tight that Freewheeling killfiled him.
>
> No, Freewheeling is more intelligent than you. He has not kill filed me because I have a knack for
> saying intelligent things and he respects that. It is only the numbskull's who have kill filed me.
> Please note that Mr. Sherman has not yet kill filed me, although I will bet that he has thought
> about it. Yes, I suspect Mr. Sherman has lost some respect on this newsgroup because he now has to
> contend with me and I am not an easy person to answer to. He can no longer pontificate like he
> used to.
>
> > A few years ago I watched as Mikey V killed the MTB group. I hope this doesn't happen here. Many
> > people have left this group because of Ed.
Ed
> > doesn't have a clue!
>
> Screw these wimpy jackasses! If they want to leave, good riddance. I will hold everyone
> accountable for what they say on this newsgroup and everyone can also hold me accountable for
> whatever I say. If you want to be stroked by your fellow man I suggest you go to your local social
> club where everyone is making an attempt to be nice and goody. That sort of scene disgusts me, but
> maybe it is right up your alley.
>
> Why haven't you noticed that there are others on this newsgroup (GeoB and Freewheeling) who enjoy
> OT and that there is a stimulating discussion going on. Even Mr. Sherman can't stay away from it.
> You need to get some intellectual stimulation in your life and who knows, maybe some day you can
> contribute something to the discussion yourself.
>
> However, I do agree with most on this newsgroup that OT should be limited. I do not want OT to
> take over the newsgroup. After all, I am here for the recumbent information the same as everyone
> else. I cannot see for the life of me why others like yourself cannot see OT as a sort of dividend
> to ARBR. If it is not enjoyable for you, then stay away from it. Most threads once they get going
> are easily identified for what they are. They don't even have to be labeled OT, although they
> should be so labeled. I can spot in a second what posts I want to read, what posts I want to
> respond to and what posts I want to totally ignore. Can't you?
>
> Yes, I have a clue to ARBR better than you. I didn't spend my life in the bowels of great
> university libraries without picking up a clue or two. As I have stated over and over again in
> before I showed up. All I ever want for this newsgroup is fair and balanced opinions.
>

> Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I ask once again for the second time, is there a psychologist in the house
who could explain this to me?

Ed

Considering you don't have a clue, a psychologist would have a lot to explain to you!

Perry B - Minnesota

"Perry Butler" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Ed
>
> What part of "I may not have always agreed with what Tom said" did you not understand? Let me
> repeat this again so you might understand:
>
> I may NOT have always agreed with what Tom said.
>
> Look up the definition of "not" in the dictionary.

You agree with him more than you disagree with him. I picked up on that just fine.

> You froth at the mouth so much about politics that you don't bother to comprehend the post. You
> are also so ignorant to believe that if someone disagrees with you they must be a "typical
> Minnesota liberal." You think you're the only one to have grown up in liberal Minnesota?

I am laughing all the time I am posting to this newsgroup. I do not take anyone here very seriously.
But I figure if everyone else can say crazy things, then I can to. It is always best to fight fire
with fire. That way everyone is on the same (idiotic) level playing field.

> The point I was trying to make was not about politics but that Tom's writing is much more
> effective and direct to the point than yours. He does not waste our time with the shotgun approach
> you use. Even though you may have "spend my life in the bowels of great university libraries" you
> did not learn effective writing skills. Your diarrhea approach to writing speaks for itself.

I find Mr. Sherman's writing style to be very constipated. As a result, his thoughts are similarly
constipated. But style counts, I do grant you that. The fact that you can't tell a good writing
style from a bad one marks you for the Lake Woebegone character that you are. You probably think
Garrison Keillor is a funny man too. It all boils down to a matter of taste - good taste vs bad
taste. By the way , there is absolutely nothing striking or remarkable about your writing style
either. That may be why you think Mr. Sherman is another Shakespeare.

I will grant you that Mr. Sherman's writing style is more direct than mine, but is that necessarily
a good thing. I like to ramble a bit and play with ideas. Is that so bad? I think it is a case of
the scientist pitted against the man of letters. As you may have surmised by now, I am no scientist
- although it is the only way to getting any real knowledge of the universe we are living in (see
how I play around with ideas). Mr. Sherman is at his best when he is playing around with ideas too -
and he is at his worst when he is, well - being dogmatic and a man of few words. Admittedly, if you
don't like to read much, you will prefer a man of few words. That way you do not have to think so
much either. You have the best of both worlds!

> You still don't have a clue!

And I guess I am never to get one from you either. But I enjoy folks who like to speak in enigmas,
all the time thinking they are saying very wise things.

> Perry B - Minnesota
>
> PS I was obviously wrong. Tom has YOU by the balls!

Mr. Sherman and I treat one another with the contempt that we deserve. It is based on total
understanding of one another. Others should not butt in unless they want some of the venom too.

You are very late with your post. Why can't you keep up to date like the rest of us. Even the
indefatigable Mr. Sherman makes up on weekends for his lapses during the rest of the week when I
assume he is hard at work doing his engineering chores.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

"Perry Butler" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> "Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> >I ask once again for the second time, is there a psychologist in the house
> who could explain this to me?
>
> Ed
>
> Considering you don't have a clue, a psychologist would have a lot to explain to you!
>
> Perry B - Minnesota

Nope! You have lost me once again. You needed to include more of my message so I could recall to
what I was referencing when I said the above. I have stated more than once heretofore that I never
(well, hardly ever) go back to look up anything.

Sometimes I think Freewheeling has the right idea after all. He includes the whole smörgåsbord of
the post at the bottom. That way we have an intact message to reference for getting the context
unedited by lesser minds who only like to pick up on a single sentence or a phrase.

Ed Dolan - Clueless in Minnesota