Entering a Time Trial

DZ-015

Oct 25, 2005
It's been a while but I've joined the BCF and got my racing licence and I've seen a couple of local 10's I'd like to ride on the BCF website calendar. How do I enter ? Do I just send a cheque to the organiser?

Cheers folks.

DZ-015 said:
It's been a while but I've joined the BCF and got my racing licence and I've seen a couple of local 10's I'd like to ride on the BCF website calendar. How do I enter ? Do I just send a cheque to the organiser?

Cheers folks.
I'd be surprised if you saw local 10 time trials on the BCF website. They are on the RTTC website (www.rttc.org.uk).

Your racing licence will give you essential 3rd party cover - but you could race as a member of an affiliated club without having a road racing licence. or yuo could be a "headquarters" member or you could have CTC membership; all these provide the essential 3rd party cover.

Most people who enter time trials don't have a road racing licence.

Local 10's are often turn up and ride ("club" events). Those on the RTTC site are "Open" events and need to be entered 10 days in advance of the race.

You will find racing easier if you join a pro-active club who will answer all your questions and help you plan your racing.

Where are you based?