Entire field DQ'ed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had two little closed lumps that have been giving me grief for too long. They get inflamed
after a long ride and shrink after a couple of days off the bike, but they always come back. My
shorts are seemingly decent, and I just tried a Flight Gel Flow which didn't help. I've used "corn"
pads, and placed the hole over the sore. That has helped a little. But I'm still miserable.

I have an appointment with a urologist the end of the month. I'm hoping to get them excised.

Any thoughts?

Wayne, cycling is hard enough without extra saddle sore pain.

<< I've had two little closed lumps that have been giving me grief for too long. They get inflamed
after a long ride and shrink after a couple of days off the bike, but they always come back. My
shorts are seemingly decent, and I just tried a Flight Gel Flow which didn't help. I've used
"corn" pads, and placed the hole over the sore. That has helped a little. But I'm still miserable.
I have an appointment with a urologist the end of the month. I'm hoping to get them excised. Any
thoughts? >>

Sounds like you should see a dermatologist. Go to a urologist for urinary or
prostate-related issues.

On Sat, 03 May 2003 18:28:42 GMT, Wayne Pein <[email protected]> wrote:

>I've had two little closed lumps that have been giving me grief for too long. They get inflamed
>after a long ride and shrink after a couple of days off the bike, but they always come back. My
>shorts are seemingly decent, and I just tried a Flight Gel Flow which didn't help. I've used "corn"
>pads, and placed the hole over the sore. That has helped a little. But I'm still miserable.
>
>I have an appointment with a urologist the end of the month. I'm hoping to get them excised.
>
>Any thoughts?
>
>Wayne, cycling is hard enough without extra saddle sore pain.
>
>

Unless those "lumps" are your testicles, I agree with Mike, you should be seeing a dermatologist.
They deal with problems on the skin, no matter what that skin is covering.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.