Entire field DQ'ed:

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by ewstbikr, May 2, 2003.

  1. ewstbikr

    ewstbikr Guest

    http://www.bcmasterscycling.net/index.html

    Its about time someone is taking a stand on dnagerous riding during a race. It may seem harsh but I
    aggree with it. Sometimes your have to go overboard to get the message across.

    Good job.

    Tags:

  2. Wayne Pein

    Wayne Pein Guest

    I've had two little closed lumps that have been giving me grief for too long. They get inflamed
    after a long ride and shrink after a couple of days off the bike, but they always come back. My
    shorts are seemingly decent, and I just tried a Flight Gel Flow which didn't help. I've used "corn"
    pads, and placed the hole over the sore. That has helped a little. But I'm still miserable.

    I have an appointment with a urologist the end of the month. I'm hoping to get them excised.

    Any thoughts?

    Wayne, cycling is hard enough without extra saddle sore pain.

  3. Mike Krueger

    Mike Krueger Guest

    << I've had two little closed lumps that have been giving me grief for too long. They get inflamed
    after a long ride and shrink after a couple of days off the bike, but they always come back. My
    shorts are seemingly decent, and I just tried a Flight Gel Flow which didn't help. I've used
    "corn" pads, and placed the hole over the sore. That has helped a little. But I'm still miserable.
    I have an appointment with a urologist the end of the month. I'm hoping to get them excised. Any
    thoughts? >>

    Sounds like you should see a dermatologist. Go to a urologist for urinary or
    prostate-related issues.

  4. Ben Kaufman

    Ben Kaufman Guest

    On Sat, 03 May 2003 18:28:42 GMT, Wayne Pein <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I've had two little closed lumps that have been giving me grief for too long. They get inflamed
    >after a long ride and shrink after a couple of days off the bike, but they always come back. My
    >shorts are seemingly decent, and I just tried a Flight Gel Flow which didn't help. I've used "corn"
    >pads, and placed the hole over the sore. That has helped a little. But I'm still miserable.
    >
    >I have an appointment with a urologist the end of the month. I'm hoping to get them excised.
    >
    >Any thoughts?
    >
    >Wayne, cycling is hard enough without extra saddle sore pain.

    Unless those "lumps" are your testicles, I agree with Mike, you should be seeing a dermatologist.
    They deal with problems on the skin, no matter what that skin is covering.

    Ben