Entry level FS XC bike recommendation?

TDWFL wrote:
>>Jonathan Bond [email protected] wrote: >Bigger tires,
>
> although it'll make you go slower. You could get
>
>>suspension seatpost. Otherwise, get some really good bike shorts ;)
>

> Thanks, I'll look into the seatpost.
>
> tim

Look into the shorts first. Those will ALWAYS make a difference.

Jon Bond

Stephen Baker wrote:
> Jon Bond says:
>

>>Look into the shorts first.
>

> First the GRS racing, then you're advocating lookinginto someone else's shorts......
>
> Hmmmmmm???
>
> Steve ;-)

I would like you to notice how many more pictures there are of females than males in my race gallery
(considering I photographed 3 guys races and 1 girls race...) http://www.pbase.com/tuftscrit/crit

also notice how I took a few of their photos more than once ;)

Also notice how I deleted a lot of those so I didn't seem like a total perv ;)

If you're going to look into somebody's shorts, make sure its a member

Jon Bond

Jonathan Bond <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> TDWFL wrote:
> >>Jonathan Bond [email protected] wrote: >Bigger
tires,

> > Thanks, I'll look into the seatpost.

I tired that, but couldn't see anything much - it was dark inside.

> Look into the shorts first.

Sure there's nothing there he hasn't seen before.

> Those will ALWAYS make a difference.

Heh - that's exactly what she said ',;~}

Shaun aRe

Jonathan Bond <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Stephen Baker wrote:
> > Jon Bond says:
> >

> >>Look into the shorts first.
> >

> > First the GRS racing, then you're advocating lookinginto someone else's shorts......
> >
> > Hmmmmmm???
> >
> > Steve ;-)
>
> I would like you to notice how many more pictures there are of females than males in my race
> gallery (considering I photographed 3 guys races and 1 girls race...)
> http://www.pbase.com/tuftscrit/crit
>
> also notice how I took a few of their photos more than once ;)

You appear to be getting a bit sensitive in this matter Jon. Must be a gay thing.......

> Also notice how I deleted a lot of those so I didn't seem like a total perv ;)

Only a gay guy would delete photos of cute chicks.

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> Jonathan Bond <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

>>Stephen Baker wrote:
>>
>>>Jon Bond says:

>>>First the GRS racing, then you're advocating lookinginto someone else's shorts......
>>>
>>>Hmmmmmm???
>>>
>>>Steve ;-)
>>
>>I would like you to notice how many more pictures there are of females than males in my race
>>gallery (considering I photographed 3 guys races and 1 girls race...)
>>http://www.pbase.com/tuftscrit/crit
>>
>>also notice how I took a few of their photos more than once ;)
>

> You appear to be getting a bit sensitive in this matter Jon. Must be a gay thing.......

Yeah, must be. I mean, no, its not! Damn...

>>Also notice how I deleted a lot of those so I didn't seem like a total perv ;)
>

> Only a gay guy would delete photos of cute chicks.

By delete I mean take them off pbase, not off my computer ;)

> Shaun aRe

Jon Bond

Jonathan Bond <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> > Jonathan Bond <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >>I would like you to notice how many more pictures there are of females than males in my race
> >>gallery (considering I photographed 3 guys races and 1 girls race...)
> >>http://www.pbase.com/tuftscrit/crit
> >>
> >>also notice how I took a few of their photos more than once ;)
> >

> > You appear to be getting a bit sensitive in this matter Jon. Must be a
gay
> > thing.......
>
> Yeah, must be. I mean, no, its not! Damn...
>

> >>Also notice how I deleted a lot of those so I didn't seem like a total perv ;)
> >

> > Only a gay guy would delete photos of cute chicks.
>

> By delete I mean take them off pbase, not off my computer ;)

You are up to your waist in Egyptian river mud, Jon ',;~}

Shaun aRe