EPO-Discovery TOC--recap

Flyer's.Finale!

Jan 30, 2007
Let's review:

1) Levi was made to win by the underwriters BECAUSE an American had to win an American sponsored event---preferably a Californian.

2) Levi was gifted 66 seconds on Stage 1 to help him win.

3) No EPO testing was ever performed. In fact, no drug testing of any kind appears to have been budgeted for pursuant to the idiotic remarks of Sean Pettyjohn.

4) Levi was gitfed abother 2-3 minutes on Stage 7 when Stuey O'Grady escaped AND George Hincapie fell off his bike. TIME-OUTs are reserved for football, not cycling. Can you image calling time out in a local bike race because your teammate fell or had a puncture????? Only in 'made-for-TV-commercial-sport.

5) CSC quit attacking Levi on Stage 8 and handed him his EPO cash prize.

What a terrific Pharmaceutical joke the Amgen EP Tour of California was.

Hey, just thought I'd let you know I have no idea what you have posted here because your on my ignore list.

It sure was a great TOC though. 2 great time trials + that last hard mountain stage where Discovery had to really dig deep to hang on to the jersey. What a fantastic race to watch as a fan. I just wish they had started this tour a few years earlier so we could have watched Lance win a few more titles in the US.

davidbod said:
Hey, just thought I'd let you know I have no idea what you have posted here because your on my ignore list.

It sure was a great TOC though. 2 great time trials + that last hard mountain stage where Discovery had to really dig deep to hang on to the jersey. What a fantastic race to watch as a fan. I just wish they had started this tour a few years earlier so we could have watched Lance win a few more titles in the US.
Lance Pharmstrong is a drug cheat too!

Glad to have a doping apologist read my posts.

Ignore that fool!

davidbod said:

Mine too.
This message is hidden because Flyer's.Finale! is on your ignore list.

BTW, I was really glad to see that winning stages and competing for GC seemed to be so important for such big names. Bettini did not treat this as a training race, O'Grady seemed to be devestated that he didn't take over GC after that long break, Jens was really going for it, Levi called in a lot of favors from his team and they delivered. The value of the race is in the competition and there was def a big leap up this year compared to last.

DiabloScott said:
Mine too.

BTW, I was really glad to see that winning stages and competing for GC seemed to be so important for such big names. Bettini did not treat this as a training race, O'Grady seemed to be devestated that he didn't take over GC after that long break, Jens was really going for it, Levi called in a lot of favors from his team and they delivered. The value of the race is in the competition and there was def a big leap up this year compared to last.
Guess you watched a completely different race then.

No drug tests.

1-4 minutes of Amgen/Discovery gifting to Levi. No race, just an exhibition tempo ride every day.

Thor was eating potato chips and slmaing beers with 50 minutes to go for his proloque TT effort.

CSC laid down on stage 8, Jen handed the EPO prize to Levi. No counter attacking whatsoever and they lost the final sprint.

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Guess you watched a completely different race then.

No drug tests.

1-4 minutes of Amgen/Discovery gifting to Levi. No race, just an exhibition tempo ride every day.

Thor was eating potato chips and slmaing beers with 50 minutes to go for his proloque TT effort.

CSC laid down on stage 8, Jen handed the EPO prize to Levi. No counter attacking whatsoever and they lost the final sprint.

Is there anything you DO LIKE about cycling?

DiabloScott said:
Mine too.
Hey, I did it too.

I highly recommend it. Once you've read one flyer post you've pretty much read them all.

Wow. That does feel better. I added him to mine too. In fact he's all alone on it. LOL:D

I enjoyed the race. Not sure I agree with the decission on stage one to keep Levi up front, but good nonetheless. Hopefully the season will get even better.

Tim Lamkin said:
With your less then adequate knowledge of cycling I am surprised you know what a tempo ride is.
We know you cannot do one.
That's as funny as a road cycling heart attack!

Marco Pantani, 34
Denis Zanetti, 32
Johan Sermon, 21
Tim Pauwels, 22
Stive Vermaut, 28
Marco Rusconi, 24
Michel Zanoli, 35
Fabrice Salanson, 23
Jose Maria Jimenez, 32
Vincente Lopez-Carril, 37
Marc de Meyer, 32
Bert Oosterbosch, 32
Joachim Halupczok, 27
Paul Haghedooren, 38
Geert Van de Walle, 24
Connie Meijer, 25
Gerrie Knetemann, 53
Alexandre Zinoviev, 43

Flyer knows big tempo and sporting fraud!