Epo

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Jens Mander, Mar 7, 2003.

  1. Jens Mander

    Jens Mander Guest

    Have somebody some Epo for me please!!! I need it for my body! I'm very bad at cycling!!!

    Tags:

  2. Smudger

    Smudger Guest

    "Jens Mander" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Have somebody some Epo for me please!!! I need it for my body! I'm very bad at cycling!!!

    Get on a plane, go to Bogata Columbia, ride your bike every day for a month.

  3. Smudger

    Smudger Guest

    "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Jens Mander" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Have somebody some Epo for me please!!! I need it for my body! I'm very bad at cycling!!!
    > >

    > Get on a plane, go to Bogata Columbia, ride your bike every day for a
    month.

    Or is it La Paz? I can't remember. Somebody get me an atlas please!!!. I'm very bad at Geography.

    I'll get my hat.

  4. "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote: ( "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message ) > Get on a plane, go to Bogata Columbia, ... ( Or is it La Paz? ) I'm very bad at
    Geography. ( ) I'll get my hat.

    Is it a Panama?

  5. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Jens Mander <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Have somebody some Epo for me please!!! I need it for my body! I'm very bad at cycling!!!

    How will the European Patent Office help?

    Tony

  6. Tim Woodall

    Tim Woodall Guest

    On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:14:59 -0000, Smudger <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> "Jens Mander" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> > Have somebody some Epo for me please!!! I need it for my body! I'm very bad at cycling!!!
    >> >

    >> Get on a plane, go to Bogata Columbia, ride your bike every day for a
    > month.
    >>

    > Or is it La Paz? I can't remember. Somebody get me an atlas please!!!. I'm very bad at Geography.

    La Paz, Bolivia, is the highest capital city above sea level.

    People get altitude sickness on the train to La Paz[1].

    <Urban Myth> Aparently the altitude is such that wood will barely support combustion. The one fire
    engine for the city is 80 years old and has never been used. </Urban Myth>

    Regards,

    Tim.

    [1] Despite what you might think, fit people tend to be more suceptable to altitude sickness than
    unfit people although who will be affected and who won't is (almost) impossible to predict.
    Unfit people are less likely to suffer the accelerated breathing and heart rate and instead just
    become (even more) lethargic while fit peoples body will attempt to compensate for the thin air
    by accelerating breathing and heartrate rather than slowing down.

  7. On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:13:43 -0000, Smudger wrote:
    >Get on a plane, go to Bogata Columbia, ride your bike every day for a =
    month.

    You mean Bogot=E1, Colombia. But yes you're right, the city is on a plateau already at 8660 ft. La
    Paz is fine too at 13000 ft :)

  8. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    "Jens Mander" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Have somebody some Epo for me please!!! I need it for my body! I'm very bad at cycling!!!

    Ride your bike more. Then you'll only be quite bad at cycling. :)

    --
    Dave...