EQC: It's the Simple Things That Make Me Tick

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Wheeler, Apr 11, 2003.

  1. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    Innovation's Air Chuck. The ultimate in simplicity.

    Inexpensive, small as hell, light weight, best of all SIMPLE.....and it works flawlessly. I wasted a
    16g CO2 canister just to test it.

    I got if for my road bike 'cause I didn't like any of the high pressure pumps.....what a blessing!

    Fits perfectly in my MTB under the seat pack.

    Check it out, and no I don't work for the company, just like the product.

    EQC: Equipment Check.

    Peace, Bill

    :-]

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Innovation's Air Chuck. The ultimate in simplicity.
    >
    > Inexpensive, small as hell, light weight, best of all SIMPLE.....and it works flawlessly. I wasted
    > a 16g CO2 canister just to test it.
    >
    > I got if for my road bike 'cause I didn't like any of the high pressure pumps.....what a blessing!
    >
    > Fits perfectly in my MTB under the seat pack.
    >
    > Check it out, and no I don't work for the company, just like the product.
    >
    > EQC: Equipment Check.
    >

    > Peace, Bill

    I've had one for awhile now. I'll never ever use a manual pump again!
    --
    Slacker

  3. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    > Innovation's Air Chuck. The ultimate in simplicity.
    >
    > Inexpensive, small as hell, light weight, best of all SIMPLE.....and it works flawlessly. I wasted
    > a 16g CO2 canister just to test it.
    >
    > I got if for my road bike 'cause I didn't like any of the high pressure pumps.....what a blessing!
    >
    > Fits perfectly in my MTB under the seat pack.
    >
    > Check it out, and no I don't work for the company, just like the product.
    >
    > EQC: Equipment Check.

    I don't use a seat pack.. damnit!

    darsh

    > Peace, Bill
    >

    > The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
    > give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    > :-]

  4. Slash

    Slash Guest

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 01:43:59 GMT, "Darsh" <[email protected]> scribbled:

    >"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Innovation's Air Chuck. The ultimate in simplicity.
    >>
    >> Inexpensive, small as hell, light weight, best of all SIMPLE.....and it works flawlessly. I
    >> wasted a 16g CO2 canister just to test it.
    >>
    >> I got if for my road bike 'cause I didn't like any of the high pressure pumps.....what a
    >> blessing!
    >>
    >> Fits perfectly in my MTB under the seat pack.
    >>
    >> Check it out, and no I don't work for the company, just like the product.
    >>
    >> EQC: Equipment Check.
    >
    >I don't use a seat pack.. damnit!
    >
    >darsh

    Tape the sucker to the frame. :)

    -Slash
    --
    "Ebert Victorious"

    - The Onion

  5. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "Slash" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 01:43:59 GMT, "Darsh" <[email protected]> scribbled:
    >

    > >"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> Innovation's Air Chuck. The ultimate in simplicity.
    > >>
    > >> Inexpensive, small as hell, light weight, best of all SIMPLE.....and it works flawlessly. I
    > >> wasted a 16g CO2 canister just to test it.
    > >>
    > >> I got if for my road bike 'cause I didn't like any of the high pressure pumps.....what a
    > >> blessing!
    > >>
    > >> Fits perfectly in my MTB under the seat pack.
    > >>
    > >> Check it out, and no I don't work for the company, just like the product.
    > >>
    > >> EQC: Equipment Check.
    > >
    > >I don't use a seat pack.. damnit!
    > >
    > >darsh
    >
    > Tape the sucker to the frame. :)

    Tape? Tape on my frame? The frame that pings like a note when stanked? You have got to me
    kidding me..

    Tape your mouth!! hehe

    darsh

    > -Slash
    > --
    > "Ebert Victorious"
    >
    > - The Onion

  6. Slash

    Slash Guest

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 02:42:46 GMT, "Darsh" <[email protected]> scribbled:

    >Tape? Tape on my frame? The frame that pings like a note when stanked? You have got to me
    >kidding me..
    >
    >Tape your mouth!! hehe
    >
    >darsh

    Could always tape it to your helmet. ;)