ER: 661 Jerry Bagley Pro V1 gloves

bomba

Guest
I'd had a pretty good time with the old Axo Descend gloves, but they'd
worn out, so I replaced them with the Jerry Bagleys. They're supposed to
be a dirt jumping glove, but they looked nice and simple without too much
padding.

Unfortunately, their short-comings quickly became apparent. The wrist
section of the glove is really short, which meant a gap between them and
the cuffs of my jacket during winter. Chilly wrists.

Ok, so they're a summer glove. Unfortunately, they're not even that good
at that. When curling the hand, the palm section just ruffles up. This
ill-fittingness causes certain areas to rub when hauling on the bars.
Probably ok for mountain bike, but has given me monster blisters when
using the bmx.

I'll be looking to replace them pretty soon, possibly with some 661
Descends again. Unless anybody has any other suggestions(?)

--
a.m-b FAQ: http://www.j-harris.net/bike/ambfaq.htm

a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm

"bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> I'll be looking to replace them pretty soon, possibly with some 661
> Descends again. Unless anybody has any other suggestions(?)

Fox Racing. Not overly padded but once you break them in, they feel like a
second skin.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

> Fox Racing. Not overly padded but once you break them in, they feel like a
> second skin.
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Seconded. Quality item too.

Andy Chequer

bomba wrote:
<snip>

> I'll be looking to replace them pretty soon, possibly with some 661
> Descends again. Unless anybody has any other suggestions(?)

I got some Specialized Enduro gloves really cheap and was skeptical of them
at first.
Got a couple of seasons out of them until a friend's puppy chewed them up. I
replaced them with the S-Works and I like those even more. Long enough in
the wrist, thin padding, great fit.

I plan on getting another pair when they wear out or get eaten.

Matt