ERD for Ambrosio Balance Rims?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Dennis Bean-Lar, Aug 23, 2003.

  1. The ERD is not on any website including Ambrosio's. Neither Ambrosio no ItalTechno have returned my
    numerous eMails. No wonder Mavic controls the market. Anybody know the ERD for these rims, or
    barring that...what the spoke lengths are for a 32H 3X to a newer Campy hub?

    Tags:

  2. Dan Daniel

    Dan Daniel Guest

    On 22 Aug 2003 15:12:02 -0700, [email protected] (dennis bean-larson) wrote:

    >The ERD is not on any website including Ambrosio's. Neither Ambrosio no ItalTechno have returned my
    >numerous eMails. No wonder Mavic controls the market. Anybody know the ERD for these rims, or
    >barring that...what the spoke lengths are for a 32H 3X to a newer Campy hub?

    If you go here:

    http://www.bikeschool.com/spokes/

    and click on the question mark [ ? ] next to the ERD line, a window will pop up telling you how to
    make this measurement yourself if you can't find it elsewhere.