ERD for IRD Cadence Aero?

John Verheul

Guest
Does anyone here happen to know the ERD of an IRD Cadence Aero 700c rim? I
emailed IRD, but no response yet...and I need to buy some spokes.

Thanks in advance

"Wheels by BFWG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "John Verheul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Does anyone here happen to know the ERD of an IRD Cadence Aero 700c rim?
>> I emailed IRD, but no response yet...and I need to buy some spokes.
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>

> This says e.r.d. is 604 for the Cadence. Is that the right one?
>
> http://www.interlocracing.com/rims.html

Oops. . . 604 is for the Open Pro looking version. And I see that e.r.d.
for the Aero is not listed on the site. F.Y.I. the Velocity equivalent 30mm
deep rim, Deep-V, has e.r.d. of 582. I bet the Interloc version is close
enough to that to calc spokes. . .

> "Wheels by BFWG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "John Verheul" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Does anyone here happen to know the ERD of an IRD Cadence Aero 700c
>>> rim? I emailed IRD, but no response yet...and I need to buy some spokes.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance
>>>

>> This says e.r.d. is 604 for the Cadence. Is that the right one?
>>
>> http://www.interlocracing.com/rims.html
>>

> Oops. . . 604 is for the Open Pro looking version. And I see that e.r.d.
> for the Aero is not listed on the site. F.Y.I. the Velocity equivalent
> 30mm deep rim, Deep-V, has e.r.d. of 582. I bet the Interloc version is
> close enough to that to calc spokes. . .

I think that's what I'm going with, thanks for the response.