ergobrain problems

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Panda, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Panda

    Panda Guest

    ive reacently tried to recalibrate my ergobrain. the problem is only with the cadence part. i run
    throught the setup as instructed, but usually get an error message when i get to the shifting part.
    sometimes i get "error" when i first start, other times when i have shifted the levers to 2....3 I
    then see the unit display 3...2 and then 2....1 in very rapid succession without being able to do
    anything. please help

    panda

    --
    replace net with uk

    Tags:

  2. Sam-<< i run throught the setup as instructed, but usually get an error message when i get to the
    shifting part. sometimes i get "error" when i first start, >><BR><BR>

    Program it then put it in the mount, the 'error' will go away.

  3. Panda

    Panda Guest

    Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
    > Sam-<< i run throught the setup as instructed, but usually get an error message when i get to the
    > shifting part. sometimes i get "error" when i first start, >><BR><BR>
    >
    > Program it then put it in the mount, the 'error' will go away.

    do you mean all the options upto selecting the gears?

    thanks

    panda