Ergobrains

Geoff Bowles

Guest
Now that some shops are selling the 9-speed versions at sensible prices, are they any good?

In message <[email protected]>, Geoff Bowles
<[email protected]> writes
>Now that some shops are selling the 9-speed versions at sensible prices, are they any good?

What do you call a sensible price? There are mixed reviews of the Ergobrain 10 on
www.roadbikereview.com.
--
Michael MacClancy

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:50:45 +0100, "Geoff Bowles" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Now that some shops are selling the 9-speed versions at sensible prices, are they any good?

I'm interested in opinions on the current 10sp models myself. The reviews I have read on the
original Ergobrain gave the impression that it could be a bit flakey - dodgy readings, confused gear
displays etc
- and I was wondering if the latest incarnation is reliable?

It's a lot of money for a computer, innit?

Bob

I'm in the process of buying a Bianchi with 9speed campag Veloce, and noticed from adverts that the
usual price for an Ergobrain is nearly 80 quid.

A couple of weeks ago I saw the 9speed model on mail order for 45 quid, so snapped it up, but I have
yet to install it

news:[email protected]...