Ergomo bankrupt?

koger

Apr 5, 2005
Hello

I heard from my bike reseller that Ergomo has gone bankrupt, has anybody else heard that too?
It seems to me to be a bad thing, whenether you liked the Erogomo system or not. Now AFAIK there is only one player left on the market which makes cranks with power meters.

koger said:
Hello

I heard from my bike reseller that Ergomo has gone bankrupt, has anybody else heard that too?
It seems to me to be a bad thing, whenether you liked the Erogomo system or not. Now AFAIK there is only one player left on the market which makes cranks with power meters.

That'd be because they have a patent on it!....don't forget Quarq/Cingo or wahtever it's called. Unfortunately they haven't managed to get their approval for the wireless frequency in Aus yet, so we're yet to see it

I recently returned a computer for battery replacement. It is in limbo and my calls to FIT Multisports are not being returned. Neither are my emails to Ergomo. I am sure they are toast!

Hitchy said:
That'd be because they have a patent on it!....don't forget Quarq/Cingo or wahtever it's called. Unfortunately they haven't managed to get their approval for the wireless frequency in Aus yet, so we're yet to see it

koger said:
Hello

Ergomo is bankrupt since august!

Oh ****! My ergomo is never gonna get fixed to download data!

I ain't surprised they went bankrupt after making defective computers that break down and don't download anymore + they didn't service them well!