Ergomo pro-Problems

Mamoo

Apr 28, 2007
Purchased an Ergomo Pro in Dec 06, seemed great until 3 weeks ago, started reading all over the show, first under reading 60W instead of about 200W, then 350-500W when it should be about 250W. I do offset every ride now-just seems to make it worse. Any suggestions?

Mamoo said:
Purchased an Ergomo Pro in Dec 06, seemed great until 3 weeks ago, started reading all over the show, first under reading 60W instead of about 200W, then 350-500W when it should be about 250W. I do offset every ride now-just seems to make it worse. Any suggestions?

Hi Mamoo

I have just done a faor bit of testing with the Ergomo Pro - have you changed anything before the readings went haywire ? (re installed BB for example)

Is the offset the same now as it was before the problem ?

If not then I would return it to Marco Swart at Cycle Tech ASAP for a check up.

Good luck

Peter

I have just done a faor bit of testing with the Ergomo Pro - have you changed anything before the readings went haywire ? (re installed BB for example)

havent changed anything.

offset used to be around 902, now its either 920+ or around 860. I did an offset this morning-was around 860, still gave very incorrect readings-around 500 watts around the carpark, I did the offset again and it showed 920. After that I was getting readings of 1400W just turning the pedals over easily

I think thats the best option, thanks for your input

Mamoo said:

havent changed anything.

offset used to be around 902, now its either 920+ or around 860. I did an offset this morning-was around 860, still gave very incorrect readings-around 500 watts around the carpark, I did the offset again and it showed 920. After that I was getting readings of 1400W just turning the pedals over easily

I think thats the best option, thanks for your input

Offset should not vary more than a point or two after this long - something has gone wrong and sending it back is your best option as you say.

Mamoo said:
Hi Mamoo,

you should definately return to the unit for a thourough check.
As said before, the offset should not vary more than 1 or 2 points.

Best regards,