Ergomo Pro?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Apr 3, 2006.

  1. Anyone have experience with the new Ergomo model? I'd like to know if
    it's reliable and seems accurate. I believe the Ergomo Sport had mixed
    reviews but this one is supposed to be much better. Thanks for any
    info.

    Tags:

  2. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Anyone have experience with the new Ergomo model? I'd like to know if
    > it's reliable and seems accurate. I believe the Ergomo Sport had mixed
    > reviews but this one is supposed to be much better. Thanks for any
    > info.

    The difference between the Pro and the Sport is in the head unit. The BB
    sensor is the same so any reliability and accuracy issues that applied to
    the Sport applies to the Pro.