Ergomo Pro

Ride Away

Sep 3, 2009
If anyone owns an Ergomo pro out there, I really need some help. The cable that joins the Ergomo computer to my PC to download all the power stats...the wires pulled out where they connect to the Ergomo. There are three wires, a red one, a light blue one and a beige one. I need to know in which order to connect the wires. So if you have an Ergomo or can let me know who has one...its very easy...just unscrew near the end of the cable and you will see where the three wires are welded. I know which three pins the wires should be welded to but I am not sure of the order. It looks like the red and blue are next to each other and the beige connects to the other point?? HELP!! Thanks

Ride Away said:
Thanks Dave, had a look but unfortunately none of the diagrams helped

With three wires there aren't that many combinations. Why dont you just try them all?

I have this image of joining the wrong wires...red one or green one?...and boom the house comes down!! But yea I may have to resort to that, just abit finicky trying to work with the small pins. Just thought it would be easy for someone just to have a look at their one.

Ride Away said:
If anyone owns an Ergomo pro out there, I really need some help. The cable that joins the Ergomo computer to my PC to download all the power stats...the wires pulled out where they connect to the Ergomo. There are three wires, a red one, a light blue one and a beige one. I need to know in which order to connect the wires. So if you have an Ergomo or can let me know who has one...its very easy...just unscrew near the end of the cable and you will see where the three wires are welded. I know which three pins the wires should be welded to but I am not sure of the order. It looks like the red and blue are next to each other and the beige connects to the other point?? HELP!! Thanks

Hi !

Are you still interested in the wireing of this connection cable ? I am using a ergomo pro and could make a picture if you would like

Chris

Hi..
Thanks for sharing the information ... I have gone through the post but the topic is really new for me but reading the contain its really nice information...