Ergon grips....

sothach

Guest
.... are brilliant. OK, I've only had them on for a week (MR1), but
feel I've got to rave about them. Some hassle fitting, like the RH one
had to be cut short for the twist-shifter, but easy enough. The
bar-ends are very nice, for a change of position, especially in
conjunction with bar-ends mounted inboard of the grips (ala Thorn).
But the flat surface makes the whole ride more comfortable.

"sothach" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ... are brilliant. OK, I've only had them on for a week (MR1), but
> feel I've got to rave about them. Some hassle fitting, like the RH one
> had to be cut short for the twist-shifter, but easy enough. The
> bar-ends are very nice, for a change of position, especially in
> conjunction with bar-ends mounted inboard of the grips (ala Thorn).
> But the flat surface makes the whole ride more comfortable.

I, on the other hand, have not been too impressed with them. I find they
make the pad of my hand below the little finger go numb after a while.
Maybe I need to fiddle with their positioning a bit more.

Peter