Ergon grips....

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by sothach, Feb 23, 2006.

  1. sothach

    sothach Guest

    .... are brilliant. OK, I've only had them on for a week (MR1), but
    feel I've got to rave about them. Some hassle fitting, like the RH one
    had to be cut short for the twist-shifter, but easy enough. The
    bar-ends are very nice, for a change of position, especially in
    conjunction with bar-ends mounted inboard of the grips (ala Thorn).
    But the flat surface makes the whole ride more comfortable.

    Tags:

  2. Peter

    Peter Guest

    "sothach" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > ... are brilliant. OK, I've only had them on for a week (MR1), but
    > feel I've got to rave about them. Some hassle fitting, like the RH one
    > had to be cut short for the twist-shifter, but easy enough. The
    > bar-ends are very nice, for a change of position, especially in
    > conjunction with bar-ends mounted inboard of the grips (ala Thorn).
    > But the flat surface makes the whole ride more comfortable.

    I, on the other hand, have not been too impressed with them. I find they
    make the pad of my hand below the little finger go numb after a while.
    Maybe I need to fiddle with their positioning a bit more.

    Peter