Erin should NEVER have to explain her Bronze.

crit pro

Guest
Congrats to Erin for her Olympic Bronze medal. She should never have
to explain anything about that. She didn't cheat. She didn't steal.
She didn't lie.

Hell, 20 girls could have beat her if they were all juiced up, she
would have been a clean 23rd then. But the cheat was revealed, and
Erin was third fastest Au Natural on that day.

Why should her whole life be tainted by having to explain the
asterick? I say screw that. Erin on that day won the Bronze, fair and
square. Not like the ****ing thief Colombian who borrowed it for a
week.

Enjoy the moment Erin. I know you certainly worked hard for all these
years to earn this honor. Never let people diminish your
accomplishment in anyway. You weren't lucky she got busted, you were
unlucky a cheat stole your podium moment.

crit PRO

On 29 Aug 2004 03:24:35 -0700, crit pro wrote:
> Au Natural on that day.

Don't you mean Cu-Sn Natural?

[email protected] (crit pro) wrote:

>Congrats to Erin for her Olympic Bronze medal. She should never have
>to explain anything about that. She didn't cheat. She didn't steal.
>She didn't lie.
>
>Hell, 20 girls could have beat her if they were all juiced up, she
>would have been a clean 23rd then. But the cheat was revealed, and
>Erin was third fastest Au Natural on that day.

>Why should her whole life be tainted by having to explain the
>asterick? I say screw that. Erin on that day won the Bronze, fair and
>square. Not like the ****ing thief Colombian who borrowed it for a
>week.

>Enjoy the moment Erin. I know you certainly worked hard for all these
>years to earn this honor. Never let people diminish your
>accomplishment in anyway. You weren't lucky she got busted, you were
>unlucky a cheat stole your podium moment.

Dumbass, you can stick your yankee rethoric about "cheating", "thiefing"
and similiar ******** up your rectum.
There was no ****ing plot against your americanized wop mirabella.
Given the substance for which Calle Williams was caught this is almost 100%
a case of accidental doping. Stimulants have no real performance-enhancing
effects on an endurance event like the points race.
This was probably a mistake on the part of an uninformed Colombian doctor
who gave her the wrong medicine to treat some cold or whatever.

"Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> There was no ****ing plot against your americanized wop mirabella.

That is her married surname (cognome). Her maiden surname was Veenstra.

> "Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> > There was no ****ing plot against your americanized wop mirabella.

> That is her married surname (cognome). Her maiden surname was Veenstra.

The you even think Tosi knows what a "WOP" is? It was her "papers" that
claimed her as "Italian" so how could she be a "WOP"?

> > > There was no ****ing plot against your americanized wop mirabella.

> > That is her married surname (cognome). Her maiden surname was Veenstra.

> The you even think Tosi knows what a "WOP" is? It was her "papers" that
> claimed her as "Italian" so how could she be a "WOP"?

1) Mr. I hate Southern Italians? Yes, I do.

2) I don't know if Tosi was aware that she married into the name.

"Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (crit pro) wrote:
>
> >Congrats to Erin for her Olympic Bronze medal. She should never have
> >to explain anything about that. She didn't cheat. She didn't steal.
> >She didn't lie.
> >
> >Hell, 20 girls could have beat her if they were all juiced up, she
> >would have been a clean 23rd then. But the cheat was revealed, and
> >Erin was third fastest Au Natural on that day.

> >Why should her whole life be tainted by having to explain the
> >asterick? I say screw that. Erin on that day won the Bronze, fair and
> >square. Not like the ****ing thief Colombian who borrowed it for a
> >week.

> >Enjoy the moment Erin. I know you certainly worked hard for all these
> >years to earn this honor. Never let people diminish your
> >accomplishment in anyway. You weren't lucky she got busted, you were
> >unlucky a cheat stole your podium moment.

> Dumbass, you can stick your yankee rethoric about "cheating", "thiefing"
> and similiar ******** up your rectum.
> There was no ****ing plot against your americanized wop mirabella.
> Given the substance for which Calle Williams was caught this is almost

100%
> a case of accidental doping. Stimulants have no real performance-enhancing
> effects on an endurance event like the points race.
> This was probably a mistake on the part of an uninformed Colombian doctor
> who gave her the wrong medicine to treat some cold or whatever.

Nipplehead,

She was caught for using Heptaminol

HEPTAMINOL is a key ingredient in kynoselen that helps dilate coronary blood
vessels, increasing blood flow and allowing a greater capacity for exertion
and endurance

Which probably means she was using Kynoselen.

Dave

In article <[email protected]>, Dave H
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Stimulants have no real performance-enhancing
> > effects on an endurance event like the points race.

Really? I wouldn't mind some extra stimulants near the end of some of
the points races I've done. They would definitely be
performance-enhancing. Ever notice guys drinking coca-cola near the end
of a long race-it is not just for the sugar, it is also for the
stimulant effect of caffeine.

-WG

warren <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<300820041955305966%[email protected]>...
> In article <[email protected]>, Dave H
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Stimulants have no real performance-enhancing
> > > effects on an endurance event like the points race.

> Really? I wouldn't mind some extra stimulants near the end of some of
> the points races I've done. They would definitely be
> performance-enhancing. Ever notice guys drinking coca-cola near the end
> of a long race-it is not just for the sugar, it is also for the
> stimulant effect of caffeine.
>
> -WG

Maybe for the placebo effect of the caffeine... coca-cola doesn't
have enough caffiene in it to have a measurable stimulant effect when
drunk in normal quantities. Any effect felt from coke would be from
the sugar, not the caffeine.

In article <[email protected]>, Scott
Hendricks <[email protected]> wrote:

> warren <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<300820041955305966%[email protected]>...
> > In article <[email protected]>, Dave H
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > "Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > Really? I wouldn't mind some extra stimulants near the end of some of
> > the points races I've done. They would definitely be
> > performance-enhancing. Ever notice guys drinking coca-cola near the end
> > of a long race-it is not just for the sugar, it is also for the
> > stimulant effect of caffeine.
> >
> > -WG

> Maybe for the placebo effect of the caffeine... coca-cola doesn't
> have enough caffiene in it to have a measurable stimulant effect when
> drunk in normal quantities. Any effect felt from coke would be from
> the sugar, not the caffeine.

Perhaps you're just not sensitive to caffeine, but the caffeine in Coke
and others is enough for some people, including me.

-WG

"warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > > Really? I wouldn't mind some extra stimulants near the end of some of
> > > the points races I've done. They would definitely be
> > > performance-enhancing. Ever notice guys drinking coca-cola near the

end
> > > of a long race-it is not just for the sugar, it is also for the
> > > stimulant effect of caffeine.
> > >
> > > -WG

> > Maybe for the placebo effect of the caffeine... coca-cola doesn't
> > have enough caffiene in it to have a measurable stimulant effect when
> > drunk in normal quantities. Any effect felt from coke would be from
> > the sugar, not the caffeine.

> Perhaps you're just not sensitive to caffeine, but the caffeine in Coke
> and others is enough for some people, including me.

Hydration (or lack thereof) levels are a factor in sensitivity, too.

Carl Sundquist <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > That is her married surname (cognome). Her maiden surname was Veenstra.

> > The you even think Tosi knows what a "WOP" is? It was her "papers" that
> > claimed her as "Italian" so how could she be a "WOP"?

> 1) Mr. I hate Southern Italians? Yes, I do.

> 2) I don't know if Tosi was aware that she married into the name.

Erin Veenstra Mirabella? That's what, Irish-Dutch-Italian?
Careful, you'll give Mr. Lega Nord Tosi a heart attack.

Ben
100% halfbreed