espn classic

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Patrick Brittai, Feb 10, 2003.

  1. http://espn.go.com/classic/s/classic_feedback.html I just sent in a request for ESPN Classic to
    include classic bicycle racing in their programming. I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to
    happen, but more feedback would increase the slim possibility. Consider taking the time to follow up
    my request with one of your own.
    psb

    Tags:

  2. Patrick Brittain <[email protected]> writes:
    > http://espn.go.com/classic/s/classic_feedback.html

    File not found You.ve requested an ESPN.com page that does not exist. If you.ve reached this page
    by selecting a bookmark that worked previously, it.s likely the file moved to a new location
    because of our recent redesign. Please check the Site Map to find the new location and update
    your bookmark.

    Got a series of links I could follow? Tried emailing you at [email protected], but that's not a
    valid account.

    Morgan

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 2/10/03 1:32 PM, in article [email protected], "Morgan Fletcher"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Patrick Brittain <[email protected]> writes:
    >> http://espn.go.com/classic/s/classic_feedback.html
    >
    > File not found You.ve requested an ESPN.com page that does not exist. If you.ve reached this page
    > by selecting a bookmark that worked previously, it.s likely the file moved to a new location
    > because of our recent redesign. Please check the Site Map to find the new location and update your
    > bookmark.
    >
    > Got a series of links I could follow? Tried emailing you at [email protected], but that's not a
    > valid account.
    >
    > Morgan

    Worked for me............

  4. In article <[email protected]>, Patrick Brittain <[email protected]> wrote:

    > http://espn.go.com/classic/s/classic_feedback.html I just sent in a request for ESPN Classic to
    > include classic bicycle racing in their programming. I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to
    > happen, but more feedback would increase the slim possibility. Consider taking the time to follow
    > up my request with one of your own.
    > psb

    I wish they'd do that. I love classic boxing but I've seen the same fights like a million times.
    With all the classic races you'd think they could air them, but as we all know, cycling isn't REALLY
    a sport like baseball or football and cyclists aren't REALLY athletes.