Road Cycling · Public discussion

ESPN tonight on west coast

Started by Rdsleuths · · Last activity · 3 posts · 237 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
20 July 2004
Last activity
21 July 2004
Original author
Rdsleuths
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
237
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. watch ESPN at 9pm pst. Prime Time! I only saw John Eustice and it looked
    like he was at a loss for words. I heard it was a very well done program and
    doesn't look too good for lancey boy.

  2. (Rdsleuths) said:

    watch ESPN at 9pm pst. Prime Time! I only saw John Eustice and it looked
    like he was at a loss for words. I heard it was a very well done program and
    doesn't look too good for lancey boy.

    Is the story just on Sportscenter?

  3. It is a repeat from "Outside the Lines" that aired on Sunday morning.

    "Krusty" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    (Rdsleuths) said:

    watch ESPN at 9pm pst. Prime Time! I only saw John Eustice and it


    looked

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    like he was at a loss for words. I heard it was a very well done program


    and

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    doesn't look too good for lancey boy.

    Is the story just on Sportscenter?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.