ESPN X Games Skatepark Group Ride

I was trying to catch a show in baltimore on the way back from philly on
saturday but i guess i can skip it. If i went that night, I would
definitely take you (obieone) up on your offer for spending the night
then riding around philly the next day. If this is definitely going
down I will bring both my 29er and my new KH trials. Hopefully
wolfgang's tournament will get out early enough for him to be able to
catch a ride up with me.

--
siafirede - Flex Your Head
siafirede's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6057

I still have to check when my Taekwondo tournament ends, but it seems
that it ends early enough so that I can go to philly with James. So I'd
also be most delighted if I could sleep at some spot in your house,
obieone.
Of course this only works, if they don't kill me - this is my first
Taekwondo tournament... :)

I'd bring my 24" and my 20" QU-AX, and I'll most probably try to rent
some wild rolerblades there.

Hope I can make it;

Wogri

--
wogri - Austrian American

http://www.wogri.at
http://unicycling.wogri.at
wogri's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7490

Very cool, I will see everyone there!

BTW, will anyone be filming anything?

--
digitalattrition - 36" Rolling Trials World Champion!

We will eat Big and his brother Huge for breakfast. We will definitely
have a solid grip on Extreme.
--Nick Dijohn

Main Men: Kevin, Tim, Dijohn, Joe, Jim, Bevan

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT
http://singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com
'Buy stuff from Arrow Racing!' (http://www.arrowracing.com)
digitalattrition's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6430

im pretty sure that my friend Noli who goes to penn will be going, and
he has a particular interest in photography, as well as trials. i will
see what i can get him to film.

--
shadowuni - Crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery

"No one is taller than the last man standing"
"It looked good until the floor came into the mix" - Robin
"Bullets! My only weakness! How did you know?" - Cop
"Imagine what you'll know tomorrow" - Agent K, M.I.B.
shadowuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4806

I don't think I'm going to be able to attend. I'm going to be in
upstate New York (Woodstock area) for the week preceding the 12th, and I
don't think I'll be back in Philly until the 13th. It sucks.

Happy riding, guys!

--
onewheelwizzard - Upenn's "That Guy"

"Joe is a Pirate Captain Shao-Lin Robot Kung-fu Indian War Dancing
rapscallion." - Brennan Lee Mulligan
onewheelwizzard's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3955

Frank i believe you are welcome in my home, well make better
arrangements as things get closer.

--

digitalattrition wrote:
> *Very cool, I will see everyone there!
>
> BTW, will anyone be filming anything? *

I'm trying my best to arrange to have a cameraman there to film as much
as possible.

We're gonna overrun the place with unicyclists :D !

--
HardcoreCokerRider - Skateparks, MTB & Urban Insanity
HardcoreCokerRider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8529

OK, the event is definately on.

There are 2 ways we can do this, either we all show up and ride, or we
have a BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!

It looks like the birthday party method is cheaper if more than 8 people
show up, with the added bonuses of having free drinks and inexpensive
pizza available.

So, we need to know who is showing up. Also, it would be helpful to know
who wishes to stay the night in Philadelphia (all are welcome, a count
would be nice though)

SWAT (LIVES IN PHILLY)

Nick Di John - Shadowuni
Kevin O'Brien - TheObieOne3226
Nick Vadala - Digitalattrition
Jim Vadala - JVTFM
Tim Braun - Tim

UNICYCLEPA (LIVES CLOSE ENOUGH TO PHILLY)

Mike?
Niel?
Others? Please confirm.

OTHERS (SPECIFY IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY COMING, AND IF YOU WANT A SPOT IN
SOMEONE'S HOUSE)

Wolfgang - Wogri
Frank Brown - Hell-on-Wheel
Siafirede
HCR

Also, if anyone has a birthday soon, that may help so that I don't have
to ******** anything...

Please let me know soon. I'll prolly have to reserve it, so ASAP!

--
TheObieOne3226 - Woo woo!

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

"Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him" - KJ-52

"try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us." - Murde
Mental

hell-on-wheel wrote:
> *I am definately coming, and would like a spot in someone's house.
>
> My B-Day is May 22 if that helps.:) *

OK, Frank. See you there. Arrive whenever you want, you can chill with
us beforehand. Anyone else from HOW?

Also, you have me beat by 8 days. Progress!

--

unicyclepa wrote:
> *form unicycle pa will be neil colin and mike and possibly dan. where
> not aloud to stay but we can meat up with you guys the next day and my
> ba day is the 22 if that helps *

You guys should all try to make it out. It will be heaps of fun and, of
course, an opportunity to meet other unicyclists in the area.

22 of March?

--

unicyclepa wrote:
> *yah the 22 of march *

Looks like it'll be a happy birthday for you then. Unless anyone is
closer, I'm telling them this is your birthday party.