ESPN2 Amgen Tour of California Coverage

Anyone willing to share any ESPN2 recordings of the Tour of
California??

Us poor bastards in Canada can't see any of the race. Tivo captures (or
similar) posted to alt.binaries.multimedia.sports would be awesome!!!

thanks

[email protected] wrote:
> Anyone willing to share any ESPN2 recordings of the Tour of
> California??
>
> Us poor bastards in Canada can't see any of the race. Tivo captures (or
> similar) posted to alt.binaries.multimedia.sports would be awesome!!!
>
> thanks

the thing is that TSN and RDS show lots of stuff from ESPN, but of
course, mostly basketball and the like.

[email protected] wrote:
> Anyone willing to share any ESPN2 recordings of the Tour of
> California??
>
> Us poor bastards in Canada can't see any of the race. Tivo captures (or
> similar) posted to alt.binaries.multimedia.sports would be awesome!!!
>
> thanks

I'm told there should be some on Cycling.TV, if you can wait until next
week or so.

-Cosmo
http://cyclocosm.com

[email protected] wrote:
> Anyone willing to share any ESPN2 recordings of the Tour of
> California??
>
> Us poor bastards in Canada can't see any of the race. Tivo captures (or
> similar) posted to alt.binaries.multimedia.sports would be awesome!!!

I'm one of the poor bastards that gets ESPN2, stayed up to watch the
coverage at 1 AM and they have these tall college students jumping
around with a big orange ball. Weird sport. Needless to say that
jumping game takes priority and the cycling coverage starts at 2 AM.
Sheesh. Why don't they just make it 4 AM and make sure no one watches
it.

Guess I'll have to record it. Shame, because I like to watch my
prerecorded TV coverage live...