Essex County NJ

craig1300

Jul 18, 2004
There are some good rides in the westfield area, not to far from you. Jays cycles of Westfield has rides every Thursday eve

Stiff Upper Lip said:
I see a lot of people out. Would like to start from West Orange High School and do some AM rides. Lemme know.

Stiff Upper Lip said:
I see a lot of people out. Would like to start from West Orange High School and do some AM rides. Lemme know.
There are weekly rides that take place with people meeting at Cycle Craft on Route 46 in Parsippany. Go to their website for more info:

www.cyclecraft.com

I will be there saturday morning for the 9am ride.

forecast calls for rain, otherwide I'd show up

silverbullet84 said:
There are weekly rides that take place with people meeting at Cycle Craft on Route 46 in Parsippany. Go to their website for more info:

www.cyclecraft.com

Stiff Upper Lip said:
I know, rain is a drag...although I will ride in it sometimes. A gentle rain can be kind of refreshing. I know the area around Cyclecraft pretty well. I used to live in Montville and there are some excellent rides around there. I especially love the hill down Horseneck road. I might try a ride sometime. This saturday with the rains and my little 6 month old...I'm here watching the tour.
Yeah, this weather is a drag, tired of riding on the trainer. But I guess watching Lance in a TT can make up for it.

nice I need a riding partner. Let me know the next time

Stiff Upper Lip said:
I just did the run from W Orange to Millburn. 13 miles, up to 32 mph on the hills and averaging about 15 mph. 1 hour 22 minutes. Counting the stop at the healthfood store next to the garden center for a smoothie. I love it baby!

silverbullet84 said:

www.cyclecraft.com

used to live in livingston... but now i am in nyc 8(
come to the park to ride!