estimated value - Armstrong posters?

I was contacted recently with an offer to purchase two of the
collectible posters of Armstrong that I've been holding onto for a few
years. I have the original '99 and '00 commemorative posters from
Oakley and I just wanted to gather some informed estimates as to
current value.

The last '99 "Impossibility Defeated" poster I sold (before Armstrong's
retirement) went for $150. Any educated estimates or information about
where to find reliable estimates would be appreciated!

Email: [email protected]

> The last '99 "Impossibility Defeated" poster I sold (before Armstrong's
> retirement) went for $150. Any educated estimates or information about
> where to find reliable estimates would be appreciated!

wow...glad I got one framed in '99. It's a very cool poster.

Hmmm.. let's think about this. I paid 4$ for some TP the other day..
Since that's all it cost to wipe my ass for a few weeks, I figure an
oakley poster of the turd is worth about 2$, since it won't last as
long.

[email protected] wrote:
> I was contacted recently with an offer to purchase two of the
> collectible posters of Armstrong that I've been holding onto for a few
> years. I have the original '99 and '00 commemorative posters from
> Oakley and I just wanted to gather some informed estimates as to
> current value.
>
> The last '99 "Impossibility Defeated" poster I sold (before Armstrong's
> retirement) went for $150. Any educated estimates or information about
> where to find reliable estimates would be appreciated!
>
> Email: [email protected]

Whatever the market will bear. If there is somebody that will pay $150
for an unsigned LA poster, it is worth that...altho I think the sig
would make it that valuable, not just the poster. His signature is much
rarer than say Eddy Merckx, who has never charged for his autograph,
unlike Lance...