Etape du Tour entry available

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve

I have an entry into this years Etape du Tour but unfortunately I won't be able to participate. The
entries are now fully subscribed so rather than just cancel it I was wondering if anyone would be
interested in taking my place.

The entry is based on a self-drive holiday with Leisure Pursuits
http://www.lpgleisurepursuits.co.uk/ between the 14-18 July (see details below). The costs will be
£55 entry fee plus £175 for the hotel etc (£50 deposit now and £125 eight weeks before departure)
all payable to Leisure Pursuits. There is a £20 admin fee for the change which I will split 50/50. I
need to notify Leisure Pursuits of the name change by this Thursday at the latest.

I did the Etape last year so am disappointed I can't particpate this year, but its not all bad news
as I'm spending the summer cycling across America instead.

Regards Steve (Tel. 01224 835331 day or 01224 582987 evening)

The self drive tour is based on 4 nights at the modern 2-star Balladins Hotel in Tarbes. You would
have to make your own travel arrangements to Tarbes.

Mon 14 July: Arrive at Hotel Balladines in Tarbes. Breakfast and dinner included each day.

Tue 15 July: Training ride or drive to Pau for registration.

Wed 16 July: Early morning coach transfer to the ride start in Pau. Returning to Tarbes after the
ride. Please note that the time of departure from the finish at Bayonne will depend on the speed of
the slowest rider on the coach.

Thu 17 July: Day at leisure. Stage 11 of the Tour de France from Narbonne to Toulouse can be reached
easily by car from Tarbes.

Fri 18 July: Check out of the hotel after breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.