Etape du Tour places (two) with Sporting Tours available

Crawfster

Jan 28, 2004
Owing to injuries, I have two places with Graham Baxter Sporting Tours (www.sportingtours.co.uk for the 2004 Etape du Tour (www.letapedutour.com) from Limoges to St Flour. This takes place on the 11th July.

As you will probably know, Sporting Tours lay on end-to-end arrangements for doing the Etape. I've booked their 3-day option, staying in 2-star accommodation, room-sharing, in Limoges, which leaves Stansted on Friday 9th July, and returns there on Monday 12th, the day after the Etape itself. Sporting Tours lay on all transfers, guaranteed entry including entry fees, and everything to allow you to do the Etape. Anyone who's tried to get onto this year's Etape will know that just about all accommodation within 40 miles of Limoges is now booked up, so this is one of very few opportunities to get a guaranteed bed in Limoges for sure for the Fri and Sat nights (and in Clermont-Ferrand on Sun night after the race).

I am looking to let the places go because there are two of us who seem unlikely to have recovered from injury in time to be in good racing condition. I'm NOT looking to make anything on transferring these place, but neither - given the huge overdemand for Etape places - am I looking to lose out - I'm aware that I could probably make a killing here .

So, if anyone would care to take (either or both) the places for £102 each (Sporting Tours deposit, you need to pay the balance in May) + £10 each (admin charge to change name with Sporting Tours) = £112 each, please mail me on [email protected] or call on 01738 825118 (days), 01738 827144 (evenings)