etape du tour

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dave, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    I've applied to ride the Etape du Tour this year and am eagerly awaiting the postie each morning to
    find out if I've got a place.

    Does anyone know how long it's likely to be before I hear? I can hardly stand the suspense.

    D.

    Tags:

  2. Arthur Clune

    Arthur Clune Guest

    Dave <[email protected]> wrote:

    : Does anyone know how long it's likely to be before I hear? I can hardly stand the suspense.

    According to the guy who runs www.etape.org.uk, no-one has heard back yet. He sends out interesting
    emails with stuff like that one - I think you can sign up on the website.

    Arthur

    --
    Arthur Clune http://www.clune.org "Technolibertarians make a philosophy out of a personality defect"
    - Paulina Borsook

  3. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I've applied to ride the Etape du Tour this year and am eagerly awaiting the postie each morning
    > to find out if I've got a place.
    >
    > Does anyone know how long it's likely to be before I hear? I can hardly stand the suspense.

    It'll probably be a while yet. It doesn't seem to be there yet but eventually they will begin
    putting entrants' names and start numbers on the web site. If you're in you will find out there
    first. Better start getting the miles in at any rate. :)

    --
    Dave...

  4. rmartin

    rmartin New Member