Etape

Rogerc

Guest
Accepted entries are going up on the web site. No sign of
mine yet Fingers crossed Rog

Ive got a place through Sporting Tours (so its guaranteed)
and my name's not up yet so I wouldnt panic.

Chris

--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

in fact, just out of curiousity i tried, Smith, Jones and
Indurain :-D and they didnt bring anything back either so my
guess would be that no names are up...

Anyone know the equivalent French name to Smith?

--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

> Anyone know the equivalent French name to Smith?

Marsaud?

Blank too!

I dont like the French language.....it just doesnt have that
certain je ne sais quoi....

--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

"turkeytickler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...

> Anyone know the equivalent French name to Smith?

There isn't one. They seem not to have one name for more
common than others.

The most common surname in France is "Martinez" ... which of
course is the Portugese equivalent of Smith.

turkeytickler <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 11 Mar 2004 06:40:41 -0800, Dave Kahn
> <[email protected]> wrote:

> > If past form is anything to go by, yes. All is not
> > yet lost.

> Ive got a place through Sporting Tours (so its guaranteed)
> and my name's not up yet so I wouldnt panic.

Last year the Sporting Tours entries were about the last to
go up - several weeks after the first ones appeared.

--
Dave...

turkeytickler <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> in fact, just out of curiousity i tried, Smith, Jones and
> Indurain :-D and they didnt bring anything back either so
> my guess would be that no names are up...
>
> Anyone know the equivalent French name to Smith?

There are 8 Lejeunes registered, 6 of them verterans and 4
of them over 5. :)

--
Dave...

I wrote...

> There are 8 Lejeunes registered, 6 of them verterans and 4
> of them over 5.

Duh... 4 of them over _50_ .

--
Dave...

I wrote...

> There are 8 Lejeunes registered, 6 of them verterans and 4
> of them over 5.

Duh... 4 of them over _50_ .

--
Dave...

"turkeytickler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Anyone know the equivalent French name to Smith?
Martin

---
Virus Database: 394 - Release Date: 08/03/04