Etch-a-Sketch online

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Todd Gastaldo, May 11, 2004.

  1. Tags:

  2. Amy

    Amy Guest

    Hey Todd! This is way cool...do you want to see my
    diagram of a woman delivering side-lying with her birth
    canal open the extra 30%? Amazing what you can do with
    Etch-a-Sketch ;-)

    "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]
    thlink.net...

    > Cool! Hold down two arrow keys and you can do perfect
    > diagonals!
    >
    > Etch-a-Sketch was a favorite toy when I was a boy.
    >
    > http://www.arniie.com/sections/user/etch.php
    >

    > Don't forget:
    >
    > OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and pregnant women
    > can allow their birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to
    > 30% by....
    >
    > ok, ok, I'll give it a break! LOL! (But just this
    > once! : )

  3. Coleah

    Coleah Guest

    What fun! Thanks Todd! I sent the link to my grandsons!

    Coleah

    ======================
    "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]
    thlink.net...

    > Cool! Hold down two arrow keys and you can do perfect
    > diagonals!
    >
    > Etch-a-Sketch was a favorite toy when I was a boy.
    >
    > http://www.arniie.com/sections/user/etch.php
    >

    > Don't forget:
    >
    > OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and pregnant women
    > can allow their birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to
    > 30% by....
    >
    > ok, ok, I'll give it a break! LOL! (But just this
    > once! : )

  4. Amy, You made my day! LOL! Todd

    "Amy" <don'[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hey Todd! This is way cool...do you want to see my
    > diagram of a woman delivering side-lying with her birth
    > canal open the extra 30%? Amazing what you can do with
    > Etch-a-Sketch ;-)
    >
    > "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]
    > thlink.net...
    > >
    > > Cool! Hold down two arrow keys and you can do perfect
    > > diagonals!
    > >
    > > Etch-a-Sketch was a favorite toy when I was a boy.
    > >
    > > http://www.arniie.com/sections/user/etch.php
    > >

    > > Don't forget:
    > list/message/2528
    > >
    > > OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and pregnant
    > > women can allow
    their
    > > birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to 30% by....
    > >
    > > ok, ok, I'll give it a break! LOL! (But just this
    > > once! : )

  5. You're welcome!

    BTW, I got the link from Earthlink's newsletter.

    "Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s54...
    > What fun! Thanks Todd! I sent the link to my grandsons!
    >
    > Coleah
    >
    > ======================
    > "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]
    > thlink.net...
    > >
    > > Cool! Hold down two arrow keys and you can do perfect
    > > diagonals!
    > >
    > > Etch-a-Sketch was a favorite toy when I was a boy.
    > >
    > > http://www.arniie.com/sections/user/etch.php
    > >

    > > Don't forget:
    > list/message/2528
    > >
    > > OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and pregnant
    > > women can allow
    their
    > > birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to 30% by....
    > >
    > > ok, ok, I'll give it a break! LOL! (But just this
    > > once! : )

  6. Pf Riley

    Pf Riley Guest

    On Mon, 10 May 2004 18:46:05 GMT, "Todd Gastaldo"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Cool! Hold down two arrow keys and you can do perfect
    >diagonals!
    >
    >Etch-a-Sketch was a favorite toy when I was a boy.
    >
    >http://www.arniie.com/sections/user/etch.php

    >list/message/2528
    >
    >OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and pregnant women
    >can allow their birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to
    >30% by....
    >
    >ok, ok, I'll give it a break! LOL! (But just this once! : )

    Uh... woah. Pigs are flying by outside my window, and it's
    below 32F in Hell.

    Or maybe Todd started taking his olanzapine again? Just a
    thought...

    PF