ETERNAL LIFE

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by G.Daniels, Oct 8, 2003.

  1. G.Daniels

    G.Daniels Guest

    visibility is everything total reverse nada. try some dayglo poster paper cut into suitable
    rectangles or octagons if you're up to it and attach to the front bar with magic tape. and a shape
    to the seat rails if ura slow. not doing this is...expletive deletd!

    Tags:

  2. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

    On 8 Oct 2003 12:48:56 -0700, [email protected] (g.daniels) wrote:
    >visibility is everything total reverse nada. try some dayglo poster paper cut into suitable
    >rectangles or octagons if you're up to it and attach to the front bar with magic tape. and a shape
    >to the seat rails if ura slow. not doing this is...expletive deletd!

    Up one notch on the intelligibility scale! Congrats!

    This is a sure-fire way to achieve eternal life (after death).
    --
    Rick "Ok, from Jethro Tull to...umm...busta rhymes" Onanian

  3. Greg P.

    Greg P. Guest

    "g.daniels" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | visibility is everything total reverse nada. try some dayglo poster paper cut into suitable
    | rectangles or octagons if you're up to it and attach to the front bar with magic tape. and a shape
    | to the seat rails if ura slow. not doing this is...expletive deletd!

    You sound like and make as much sense as the backwards-talking midget from David Lynch's films... =/

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Greg P." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "g.daniels" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > | visibility is everything total reverse nada. try some dayglo poster paper cut into suitable
    > | rectangles or octagons if you're up to it and attach to the front bar with magic tape. and a
    > | shape to the seat rails if ura slow. not doing this is...expletive deletd!
    >
    > You sound like and make as much sense as the backwards-talking midget from David Lynch's
    > films... =/

    Twin Peaks was a television show.

    Bill "damned fine pie" S.

  5. "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Greg P." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "g.daniels" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > | visibility is everything total reverse nada. try some dayglo poster paper cut into suitable
    > > | rectangles or octagons if you're up to it and attach to the front bar with magic tape. and a
    > > | shape to the seat rails if ura slow. not doing this is...expletive deletd!
    > >
    > > You sound like and make as much sense as the backwards-talking midget
    from
    > > David Lynch's films... =/
    >
    > Twin Peaks was a television show.
    >
    > Bill "damned fine pie" S.

    What about Fire Walk With Me? - A Twin Peaks Film

    Cheers Colin

  6. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Colin Anderson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:O%[email protected]...

    > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Greg P." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > "g.daniels" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    octagons

    > > > You sound like and make as much sense as the backwards-talking midget
    > from
    > > > David Lynch's films... =/
    > >
    > > Twin Peaks was a television show.
    > >
    > > Bill "damned fine pie" S.
    >
    > What about Fire Walk With Me? - A Twin Peaks Film

    Ah, but Greg said filmS.

    Bill "where's my eye patch?" S.

  7. NEEEERRRDDDS!!

    Mike http://mikebeauchamp.com

    > "Colin Anderson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:O%[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > "Greg P." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > octagons
    and

    > > from
    > > >
    > > > Twin Peaks was a television show.
    > > >
    > > > Bill "damned fine pie" S.
    > >
    > > What about Fire Walk With Me? - A Twin Peaks Film
    >
    > Ah, but Greg said filmS.
    >
    > Bill "where's my eye patch?" S.

  8. Greg P.

    Greg P. Guest

  9. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On 8 Oct 2003 12:48:56 -0700, [email protected] (g.daniels) may have said:

    >visibility is everything total reverse nada. try some dayglo poster paper cut into suitable
    >rectangles or octagons if you're up to it and attach to the front bar with magic tape. and a shape
    >to the seat rails if ura slow. not doing this is...expletive deletd!

    Phew, for a second I thought you were flogging insurance.

  10. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  11. Dejavu

    Dejavu Guest

    g.daniels <[email protected]> scribed in <[email protected]>:

    > visibility is everything total reverse nada. try some dayglo poster paper cut into suitable
    > rectangles or octagons if you're up to it and attach to the front bar with magic tape. and a shape
    > to the seat rails if ura slow. not doing this is...expletive deletd!

    please take your tinfoil hat off, you obviously need those mind control rays (-:

    --
    swarf, steam and wind

    --
    David Forsyth -:- the email address is real /"\ http://terrapin.ru.ac.za/~iwdf/welcome.html \
    / ASCII Ribbon campaign against HTML E-Mail > - - - - - - -> X If you receive email saying

  12. Adam Rush

    Adam Rush Guest

    > | Ah, but Greg said filmS.
    >
    > That midget was in Firewalk with Me (The movie) AND Mulholland Dr, thus movieS

    Was he the dirty guy behind the diner's dumpster?

  13. Greg P.

    Greg P. Guest

    "Adam Rush" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | > | Ah, but Greg said filmS.
    | >
    | > That midget was in Firewalk with Me (The movie) AND Mulholland Dr, thus movieS
    |
    | Was he the dirty guy behind the diner's dumpster?

    No, he was the head-honcho. When Rita first gets in the car crash in the beginning (when they try to
    kill her), some people report back to the midget dude to tell her what happened. All he says is
    something like "Well then...". LoL

  14. Greg P.

    Greg P. Guest

    "Greg P." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | No, he was the head-honcho. When Rita first gets in the car crash in the beginning (when they try
    | to kill her), some people report back to the
    midget
    | dude to tell her what happened. All he says is something like "Well then...". LoL

    To be more specific, he is behind the wall of glass with these people talking to him (most likely
    henchmen). He is sitting in a wheelchair/chair with a mic in his hand (i think). They say "She got
    away". He says "Well then...", they say "But, you want us to...", he remains quiet, they say "Ok, if
    you want". Or something along those lines (i really need to watch it again).

  15. G.Daniels

    G.Daniels Guest

    swarf, steam and wind!!!

    i mention the dayglo poster paper available at the nearest superduper or walmort agin' thanks to the
    aforementioned visiibility caws i developed

    and in a new commute route have yep almost run over squished thud 4x in a few weeks. this in in
    stark contrast to the usual trafic flow hairabutts where that goes on maybe over a year or more. the
    survival is solely due to the dayglo!!! each occurance was a motorist diving thru the intersection
    turning left as i wandered across the opposite lane in the 90 degree road the motorist was turning
    into. each time the "motorist" stopped in the intersection after completing the actual turn THAT IS
    AFTER SPOTTING THE DAYGLO NOT THE BIKE OR RIDER. its like screwing africans in leopoldville without
    a rubber right?? I mean you can tell the other bikers butt who cartes right?? do your own count! how
    many cyclists can you see and how many not? keep your hands on the road and your eyes on the wheel
    jasta luego!!!