Euakaltel Payback

Roger Bogda

Guest
I wonder if there is a little organized payback towards Euskaltel for failing to let Jan take 2nd on
Luz Ardiden. Send Hamilton up the road and make them chase.....

Roger B

Roger Bogda wrote:

> I wonder if there is a little organized payback towards Euskaltel for failing to let Jan take 2nd
> on Luz Ardiden. Send Hamilton up the road and make them chase.....
>
> Roger B

Incidently Mayo also tried to escape earlier and was chased down.

Is funny to hear all this BS about the peloton behaving like a kind of "mafiosi" . You have seen too
many godfather movies. The peloton moves by a set of interest and rules that most do not know. Have
you considered that Mayo and Zubeldia may have more friends in Biancci than Ullrich himself?. Not to
speak among the peloton? Who told you that anybody in the peoloton gives a damn about Jan?

As you could see, EE stopped chasing. They really do not give much of a damn about what happens
next, they have exceeded their expectations by many, many times. So even if tomorrow they all crash
they have left an imprint in this tour. They cared about getting a BIG stage and they got the
biggets. They cared about the podium and they did not get it. Ciao, see you next time.

Now. Do people want them to be invited next year? Or do you prefer they invite Jean de la Tour? That
is the point!

Rest well!

P.S: I would like to see the rankings without the TTs again. Has anybody calculated them? Just to
see who has been sucking more wheel in the group rides.

news:[email protected]...