Euro 'Cross Camp Diaries

Michael Baldwin

Guest
I've been following the riders entries on Cycling News. I'm impressed
by Juniors Mannion and Terry. While they may be in awe of the Elites,
they're not one bit intimated by the overall experience. The maturity
and focus they exhibit, reinforce their reason for being part of Euro
'Cross.

Check'em out a www.cyclingnews.com and see if you don't agree.

Best Regards - Mike Baldwin

On Jan 1, 7:01 pm, [email protected] (Michael Baldwin) wrote:
> I've been following the riders entries on Cycling News. I'm impressed
> by Juniors Mannion and Terry. While they may be in awe of the Elites,
> they're not one bit intimated by the overall experience. The maturity
> and focus they exhibit, reinforce their reason for being part of Euro
> 'Cross.
>
> Check'em out awww.cyclingnews.comand see if you don't agree.
>
> Best Regards - Mike Baldwin

The Rad Racing contingent at Cross Camp has also been keeping its own
blog:
http://radracingeurocross.blogspot.com/

On Jan 1, 10:01 pm, [email protected] (Michael Baldwin) wrote:
> I've been following the riders entries on Cycling News.  I'm impressed
> by Juniors Mannion and Terry.  While they may be in awe of the Elites,
> they're not one bit intimated by the overall experience.  The maturity
> and focus they exhibit, reinforce their reason for being part of Euro
> 'Cross.
>
> Check'em out awww.cyclingnews.comand see if you don't agree.
>
> Best Regards - Mike Baldwin

Gavin's a great kid, and comes from a good pedigree. Our kids have
raced with them for years, and we've worked races together with the
Mannion family. Good folks.

http://www.irishcycling.com/publish/news/art_2564.shtml

YOUNG IRISH STAR CLAIMS US NATIONAL CHAMPS
By Gerard Cromwell
Jul 25, 2007,

Email this article

The name Gavin Mannion will not be familiar to many Irish cycling
fans. Indeed the youngster is still off the radar as far as Cycling
Ireland are concerned.

Born in Cambridge, Massachussetts, Gavin is the 15 year-old son of
former Tuam cyclist Tommy Mannion, himself a double Irish junior
champion - and grandson of the late Jimmy Mannion, a multiple Irish
grass track champion.
Bill C

Bill C. shared

>Gavin's a great kid, and comes from a good pedigree.

I quess so! (ref. irishcycling article)

Thank You

Best Regards - Mike Baldwin