Europe bound...maybe

rhino

New Member
Nov 16, 2003
Looking for some help/direction.

I have made the decision to race over in Europe, give it a go and see how I fair. What is the best way to do this, should I find an ametuer team before I go or just head over to Belgium and start racing (am prepared to live of my own money).

Does anyone know of someone doing this???

"rhino" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Looking for some help/direction.
>
> I have made the decision to race over in Europe, give it a go and see how I fair. What is the best
> way to do this, should I find an ametuer team before I go or just head over to Belgium and start
> racing (am prepared to live of my own money).
>
> Does anyone know of someone doing this???

Yep - check out this, from the ABC today:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1051279.htm

--------------000306070109050607040903

I have met English cyclists who have done this. If you are in Sydney the guy at Supreme Cycles in
Narrabeen did it for a while I think.

Jack Russell

Andy Simpson wrote:

>"rhino" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>

>>Looking for some help/direction.
>>
>>I have made the decision to race over in Europe, give it a go and see how I fair. What is the best
>>way to do this, should I find an ametuer team before I go or just head over to Belgium and start
>>racing (am prepared to live of my own money).
>>
>>Does anyone know of someone doing this???
>>

>Yep - check out this, from the ABC today:
>
>http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1051279.htm

--------------000306070109050607040903 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-
Encoding: 7bit

</head> <body> I have met English cyclists who have done this. If you are in Sydney the guy at
wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite" cite="[email protected]"> <pre
wrap="">"rhino" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email protected]"><usenet-
[email protected]></a> wrote in message <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="news:YtdZb.-
[email protected]">news:[email protected]</a>... </pre>

I have made the decision to race over in Europe, give it a go and see how I fair. What is the best
way to do this, should I find an ametuer team before I go or just head over to Belgium and start
racing (am prepared to live of my own money).

this, from the ABC today:

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1051279.htm">http://ww-
w.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1051279.htm</a>

--------------000306070109050607040903--