European Bike Express-Alps

Stephenflory

Guest
On the front of European Bike Express brochure is a photo of a track. I think it's from the Col De
Rousset, looking from the south. Going on a tour of Alps this summer and want to do this track. Does
anyone know if the track is to the east or west of the Col?

"stephenflory" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On the front of European Bike Express brochure is a photo of a track. I think it's from the Col De
> Rousset, looking from the south. Going on a
tour
> of Alps this summer and want to do this track. Does anyone know if the
track
> is to the east or west of the Col?

The track is on the west of the col , and leaves the road heading south just at the southern end of
the summit tunnel. It then heads north into the Vercours and joins various local tracks generally in
a northerly direction.

I think the track was probably the original route of the col before either of the two summit
tunnels was dug.

stephenflory wrote:
> On the front of European Bike Express brochure is a photo of a track. I think it's from the Col De
> Rousset, looking from the south. Going on a tour of Alps this summer and want to do this track.
> Does anyone know if the track is to the east or west of the Col?

Are you telling us you planned a route based on a photo on a brochure?