European Bike Tours - Websites

waffle

New Member
Oct 9, 2003
Several website links for the poster requesting info re. family bike tours in Europe. Austria, Switzerland, and Germany are all suitable for family bike tours, particularly routes following rivers, and the availability of information, both on the web and respective tourism offices means rides are very easy to organise yourself rather than necessarily going w/ an organised tour group.

Austria:
http://homes.tiscover.com/project/radtouren/f_homepage...2.html
Switzerland:
http://www.cycling-in-switzerland.ch/01_entrance/frameset_einstieg.html
Germany:
http://www.germany-tourism.de/e/index.html

On 10 Dec 2003 13:44:51 +1050, waffle <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Several website links for the poster requesting info re. family bike tours in Europe. Austria,
>Switzerland, and Germany are all suitable for family bike tours, particularly routes following
>rivers, and the availability of information, both on the web and respective tourism offices means
>rides are very easy to organise yourself rather than necessarily going w/ an organised tour group.
>
>Austria: http://homes.tiscover.com/project/radtouren/f_homepage...2.html Switzerland: http://www.cycling-in-
>switzerland.ch/01_entrance/frameset_einstieg.html Germany: http://www.germany-
>tourism.de/e/index.html

Planning to do Switzerland next year. Many thanks for the great link.

Chris

I have no sympathy for the stupid. I have every sympathy for the innocent.