Eurosport coverage

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by lewdvig, Jul 15, 2004.

  1. lewdvig

    lewdvig Guest

    http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/V4/L0/S18/sport_Lng0_Spo18.shtml

    I don't know about you guys, but I am really starting to like this site. Too
    bad I can't the channel where I live. The post stage 10 video of Virenque in
    the motorcoach saying he was dead and talking to his wife is the sort of
    post-race coverage I have never seen before. Cool.

    Lots of video clips.

    Tags:

  2. lewdvig wrote:

    > I don't know about you guys, but I am really starting to like this site. Too
    > bad I can't the channel where I live. The post stage 10 video of Virenque in
    > the motorcoach saying he was dead and talking to his wife is the sort of
    > post-race coverage I have never seen before. Cool.

    Did anyone take him seriously when he said he was dead? It's getting to
    the point where you can't believe what riders say any more.

  3. lewdvig

    lewdvig Guest

    "Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > lewdvig wrote:
    >

    > > I don't know about you guys, but I am really starting to like this site.

    Too
    > > bad I can't the channel where I live. The post stage 10 video of

    Virenque in
    > > the motorcoach saying he was dead and talking to his wife is the sort of
    > > post-race coverage I have never seen before. Cool.

    > Did anyone take him seriously when he said he was dead? It's getting to
    > the point where you can't believe what riders say any more.

    The best videos on the site are the highlights sans commentary.

    Post race, after an effort like that, I am surprised he was that coherent.

  4. Jack Hollis

    Jack Hollis Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 03:36:03 GMT, "lewdvig" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I don't know about you guys, but I am really starting to like this site. Too
    >bad I can't the channel where I live. The post stage 10 video of Virenque in
    >the motorcoach saying he was dead and talking to his wife is the sort of
    >post-race coverage I have never seen before. Cool.

    Interesting that Eurosport quoted Lance as saying

    "It was special for me to be out there with him. In the last week we
    haven't talked about the race but talked about his mom."

    "It was a pleasure for me that I didn't win."

  5. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    lewdvig wrote:

    > Post race, after an effort like that, I am surprised he was that
    > coherent.

    It goes to show that the garbage that spews out of some riders' mouths after
    the race cannot be explained by tiredness.